Others None Dark Blue [LiLiM DARKNESS]

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Usually a good idea to give a link to somewhere to get the game, (even if its just dlsite, since if someone are to translate a game, they need to know where to get the original game afterall)

Reactions: GhostThick

GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020
thx for ur suggestion. this is my first time post something in this forum. so, feel free telling me if i was make a mistake

GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020
link by Dragon55 :

and if u (some one who wanna install this game) have a problem about how to install, i will give some instruction. hope this will help u but please don't expected to much :
1. Extract all file inside the downloaded until u find a file with name "sfa16 NoDVD起動残数固定化.EXE and DarkBlue_NoDVD.EXE"
2. Install app for open .mdf File (ucan search on google. but in this case, i using WinMount)
3. extrack .mdf file using WinMount
4. make all extraction file from .mdf, sfa16 NoDVD起動残数固定化.EXE, and DarkBlue_NoDVD.EXE became one folder
5. just try open sfa16 NoDVD起動残数固定化.EXE and DarkBlue_NoDVD.EXE
or try running setup.exe
6. if u see some new file and success open file from instruction 5, try run sfa16.exe (extraction from file ".mdf" before). and i think that work some how for me but in chase instruction 5 about running setup, i think i get fail to install in other directory. and i remind u. please dont change any code on "Registry/regedit". Thx

Reactions: Gummiel