Unreal Engine Abandoned Dark Chapters: Alien Breeder [v0.2.2 Alpha] [Nimuraa]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Killed everyone, but the elevator doesn't work. Also, could not figure out how to combine ingredient to make pheromone potion.
I guess I have to add the IG explanation earlier than expected.

To combine elements, open your inventory (i) and there is a craft tab.

May 6, 2018
Looks nice to be the first release.
A personal suggestion would be to change the sound of the footsteps to something less noisy, and add a pistol sound when shooting.
Is there any button to savegame ? Or maybe some kind of respawn area, so you don't have to start all over again everytime you... let's say "die" ;)

Reactions: Nimuraa

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Looks nice to be the first release.
A personal suggestion would be to change the sound of the footsteps to something less noisy, and add a pistol sound when shooting.
Is there any button to savegame ? Or maybe some kind of respawn area, so you don't have to start all over again everytime you... let's say "die" ;)
Thanks

Works on sound have to be made, but it's not my top priority for now. But, at least I can trim the footstep sound, and add a gun sound.

Load and save is for the 0.2 : mid April

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
is it me or what ?

while rebinding the keys, ther is 2x right, i cant assigne a key for left :/

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
is it me or what ?

while rebinding the keys, ther is 2x right, i cant assigne a key for left :/

:blush: Yep, you can assign the same key to multiples axis .... as a work around, you can assign another key on the first from the top, then change the second, and rebind the first. You'll probably have to quit the menu after rebinding the first axis.

I'll add a reset biding, and controls in the next release.

Reactions: thekill

W_31-93

May 8, 2018
These kinds of games for me are enjoyable. Really interesting concept and so far the base animations provided I'd assume are going to get only better and better in future updates. Crafting system is pretty interesting. The aliens are a bit funky but that's alright. Gonna keep an eye on this.

Reactions: Nimuraa

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
So ... Adam as in prometheus android ... Adam .. as in A dam of the breeds alien to us coming to give company to MC ...
Adam .. the incorporal A.I. ready to turn resident evil on MC the minute she gives out hope to the psicho machine?
Hmmmm .. I wonder....
Based on the look of the blond ponytail and blue suit, I'm guessing it's "Adam" as in Samus's commanding officer.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I cant start the game if i run the game it tells me "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll" not found so i have download this dll file and unzip it but if i would start the game it show me again "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll" not found. So why dont work that. I have download how i have say the dll file and unzip it but i became ever this message so what makes i wrong?

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I cant start the game if i run the game it tells me "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll" not found so i have download this dll file and unzip it but if i would start the game it show me again "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll" not found. So why dont work that. I have download how i have say the dll file and unzip it but i became ever this message so what makes i wrong?
In Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us you have a program : UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe try launch it, it 's supposed to install all the prerequisites.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Is there a submission way (not fight)?

Yes, but it's works in a way you may not expect. You wont be able to surrender, but once friendly with a faction, you may talk to them. Korgen is not the only one in need of relief. This is not yet activated (mandatory for 0.3, maybe in 0.2).

But it gives me ideas ...

Reactions: pdpdpd

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Enemies are too fast, shooting has no sound, the perfume you use to blend in runs out very VERY quick, even if you are in the sex scene or talking with someone which causes the blowjob/handjob event hard to accomplish
Would love to see this could go, also adding mouth movements for the protaginist would be also nice

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote