Unreal Engine Abandoned Dark Chapters: Alien Breeder [v0.2.2 Alpha] [Nimuraa]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Seriously needs a pause button. If only so I don't get killed by having to go answer the doorbell IRL.

Reactions: Nimuraa

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Hi

Version 0.2.2 Aka Facehugger is out

- Enemies have a little change visually (yes, there are no longer humanoid, except for Korgen)
- Light is totally reworked
- Save system changed (it was a huge source of crash)
- A Log is displayed on screen
- In menu / dialog / inventory / quest journal the game is paused
- Some animations have been tweaked

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Caused Dreaded Blue Screen of Death ! Crashed my System !! Well, Thats not a good sign ! Okay So After Re Installing the needed windows files. It doesnt crash The System. It Simply Wont Play On Windows.. "Windows cant Open File"

Last edited:

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
I tried the Vulkan version, sadly, I get the exact same error. You can find my DxDiag file in your PMs.

ElsaEraser

Sep 9, 2018
I found a problem with the game: if you don't plan to make this an vr game, you should either disable the vr support plugin in unreal or at least make sure it isn't used by default. Otherwise you game can't be played by people who have an vr headset without disconnecting it, which most people will not know. When I started your game all I got was a blank screen.

A very interesting game though.

Reactions: Nimuraa

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Warning : this build may not work on windows7 : Unreal Engine 4.25.1 seems to break Win7 support. I'll post a new release asap when there is a patch

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
The game does not start, writes this:
starting the program is not possible because it is not on the computer VCRUNTIME140_1.dll. Try reinstalling the program.

Nimuraa

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
The game does not start, writes this:
starting the program is not possible because it is not on the computer VCRUNTIME140_1.dll. Try reinstalling the program.
look into the FAQ section of the OP, there is a link to the file to download

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
Not started files SOProject.exe and SOProject-Win64-Shipping.exe

точка входа в процедуру CreatDXGIFactori2 не найдена в библиотеке DLL dxgi.dll
translate.google
entry point to procedure CreatDXGIFactori2 not found in DLL dxgi.dll

Maz4r

Nov 2, 2021
I thought this game of yours has potential bro, if you persist in it, work a little on the model, because this game has a very good performance, exaggerated graphics are not always the solution. If you release a new build with pregnancy, I think it will attract a lot of people in the long run, in this case months. Sorry my english I'm br bro.

• Angry
Reactions: ryuhatsune

Mordona

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I thought this game of yours has potential bro, if you persist in it, work a little on the model, because this game has a very good performance, exaggerated graphics are not always the solution. If you release a new build with pregnancy, I think it will attract a lot of people in the long run, in this case months. Sorry my english I'm br bro.
Brah... it abandoned.

BanselSavant

Dec 5, 2022
Well, it was promising. Of all the ero games I've tried in these weeks, this is the one I disliked the least. I think because the movement is not blocked and the protagonist is really hot (or am I missing my girlfriend). In terms of decision, I would choose 3 different things: 1 - I would not abandon the project; 2 - would only put monsters and women in the game (I'm enough for men) and would allow other possibilities, such as shooting that guy in the forehead and thus loot access to the elevator

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote