Others - Completed - Dark City Fantasy [v1.01] [Pasture Soft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

w/s-guy

Eh, your stereotypical h-game side-scroller. Some agent needs to stop some gang that consists of conventionally attractive and muscular man. The combat is really janky until you figure out that you ammo respawns every 5 seconds and you can just gunspam everything. Overall okay gameplay and okay scenes. Sure, why not.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Nightly2

Gameplay-wise it's rather basic. A classic sidescroller beat'em up with defeat rape that you can beat if you have an hour. It possesses the usual corruption mechanics that you'll find in most games like these. I was a little disappointed that pregnancy led to a game over, but that's more of a personal issue. It doesn't have much variety in their scenes, you either get raped from defeat or you prostitute yourself. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground. All in all it was very mid. Not exactly bad, but not as good as I think it could be.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

k2ren

extremely low effort game. it has decent amount of H-scenes and some story. but the whole game reeks of "let's mass produce some garbage very fast to earn some money" mentality. so i can't with a good conscience give it a 3/5.

everything works. but it works just so it can be sold. there is nothing interesting in this game, no "love" by the developer.

basically it's a braindead button smasher. there were games 30years ago on SEGA with better gameplay (Golden Axe). enemies can molest you and defeat you, all done with minimal effort.

there is nothing inherently "bad" about the game except maybe the bit grind. but everything just barely works so ppl wouldn't complain that it's unfinished.

i can't recommend this game to anyone despite having passable H-scenes.

just download the gallery and see for yourself if you don't believe me. this game is not worth anyone's time.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Mike17723

The game has potential but it's already completed so wah wah, but it's not great. You are a detective solving crimes, fighting through waves of thugs, which sounds cool on paper, but the combat animations are really low quality, either you double click the movement keys to run and then hit Z to do a knee attack or you use your pistol attack which regenerates ammo once every 5s roughly.

The quest progression is kinda dumb at the end cause you need to read a guide, the event triggers are nearly impossible to find.

You can beat the entire game without getting raped, that's a great feature, the H-scenes are either defeat rape or prostitution, the animations are very basic, after you beat the game there's no gallery unlock, the scenes are nothing interesting, go drop a save if you want to.

To really make this game interesting there's a need for better more responsive combat controls, and of course much better H-scenes, take a look at guild meister 2 for a good 5/5 example.

In fact, if you haven't played guild meister 2, do yourself a favor and go play it, you won't regret it.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Naralen

It's a pity that the developer hasn't listened to the fans over the years. The game is monotonous and the mechanics are boring. The story is also nothing you haven't seen before. You can play it, but there are much better options out there.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

MasterDrake

Sooooo... maybe one of this studio's best work, and still a mediocre game. In my opinion they have a similar style to Mara Studios with a lower overall quality. Gameplay is abysmal. Art is okay. Sound is poor. I guess it's worth it for the gallery.