Seeking dark games centered around harassment where the women dont look like f****** children

Nov 19, 2022
I dont want to judge people here but for some reason all of the games based around molestating, groping, harassment, etc.. have female characters that look 12 years old. what the fuck? does anyone know good games like these but with actual women in them? i prefer attractive women with big asses but at this point i will take anything that doesnt look like a third grader in these games.. ffs

Dont want to be agressive but its pretty annoying reading description and thinking it will be an intersting game for me, then clicking on the link and seeing a drawing of a 10 year old. are the ppl getting off to that shit actual pedos or something? wtf

Jun 16, 2023
I play vanilla so I don't have recommendations but I would just say use the filters on the latest updates page and filter out Loli stuff, and filter in stuff like big ass, milf, corruption etc. And sort by high rating. You should find some good ones I hope.

Reactions: GropyMcGropster
Nov 19, 2022
I play vanilla so I don't have recommendations but I would just say use the filters on the latest updates page and filter out Loli stuff, and filter in stuff like big ass, milf, corruption etc. And sort by high rating. You should find some good ones I hope.
Sadly people put the big ass tag in every game it seems, and the lolli one is hardly used even when the female character looks like a child.. Its unfortunate but I dont really think the tags in this website are trustworthy