Seeking Dark games

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It's a tall order to find games set in modern times, with a psychotic, evil and domineering MC. These games retain the aspect of forced sex, domination, blackmail and sadism. Some of them even feature murder.

Personal Assistant - Protagonist is outright evil and manipulative. He does have some patience, but he is also willing to competely break the girls.
Friends in Need - With the taboo patch, you get the option of being extremely abusing. He won't kill iirc, but he will take advantage and rape.
Foreseeable Family - MC is willing to kill and he has some superpower that allows him to be very manipulative and rapey.
Karlsson's Gambit - If you do things right, Protagonist can be empowered to act however he likes, which includes domineering and sadistic.
Defending Lydia Collier - The game has darker routes, with heavy male domination and extreme fetishes, though it's more sane than the others.

Also if you are ok with a more exotic setting instead of modern urban, these two are also worth checking out:
Desert Stalker - Protagonist is militant and he will take whatever an apocalyptic world will give him.
Vae Victis - Protagonist is a medieval warrior prince who can be played as extremely violent and domineering with a lot of rape scenes.

It's important to note that compared to the Raptus protagonist, all my recommendations feature relatively sane protagonists with varying degrees of capacity for evil.

Last edited:

pologne

Jul 9, 2017
I think it's hard to find games where the main character is this much of a psychopath, haha. But thanks, I will look into these games!