EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
881723_Screenshot_12.png
Overview:
Protagonist’s the usual guy but he has the charming sister.
He's being sent from the real world to the fantasy to get the power and skills to save the world
(Besides that, protagonist has a dream of collecting a harem).
Luckily for him, these are interrelated challenges.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-30
Release Date: 2021-02-27
Developer: Nodrean -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/
Linux: - - -
Android: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

881712_Screenshot_11.png 881720_Screenshot_3.png 881717_Screenshot_6.png 881714_Screenshot_9.png 881719_Screenshot_4.png 881715_Screenshot_8.png 881718_Screenshot_5.png 881713_Screenshot_10.png 881721_Screenshot_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Tried it. Definitely worth playing in it's current state.

Only downside I see is the casual, almost bored approach to incest taboo. Would be nice to get some backstory on how the sis and he decided when to cross the line. That, and poorly edited script (uncapitalized "I" everywhere, weird dialogue.) Feels more like a rough draft, but alot of good ideas.

Good fetishes all around, nice animations and well done lighting. Definitely something to watch.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
That was such terrible English. I could hardly understand what was being said. If there was anything intelligent being said I think I missed it. Besides the dialog the girls looked great. Get some help with translations.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That was such terrible English. I could hardly understand what was being said. If there was anything intelligent being said I think I missed it. Besides the dialog the girls looked great. Get some help with translations.
According to his Patreon he now has people helping with the translations so that should not be an issue going forward especially get help on board this early into a games development.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
As interesting as this looks, I hope Nodrean has plans to use another platform like SubscribeStar to host the game, because with tags like rape, incest, and mind control, Patreon is likely to shut it down really fast.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes