Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dark Harem [v0.3] [Nodrean]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kronos204

I wanted to like it. Seems like a fun concept, and the girls are hot. I just couldn't make it more than 10 minutes in with the dialogue being so terrible, and the pacing of the story. It just jumps from scene to scene with no transitioning and seems to start conversations in the middle.

Also, I'm no prude when it comes to incest in games like this, but the family relationship is so weird and unexplained.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

John64

Actually not that bad. The language is a bit primitive and with lots of mistakes. In most cases that sounds like Engrish and since there is word "kurwa" involved I suppose that the native for developer is Polish.

The quality of backgrounds and scenes are not so good, but the models are just perfect! I would like to see where it goes. Hope the developer won't abandon this one since there are still only a couple of patreons . I like male domination and hot HS models, so I wish the dev best luck and to find a native proofreader. It may be not a gem, but imho worth your time. Still a bit short though.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

I don't hate it but the renders aren't exactly cutting edge, it looks like it could have been made 5 years ago, even if I do appreciate the effort made on some of them to make them unique. Unfortunately I also left playing it wishing for better guidance or even a full on walkthrough because I don't think it's going in a direction that will yield a lot of replayability. For those reasons, I lean 2 stars. It's not bad it's just lacking in a flooded adult game market. Maybe as it develops it will surprise me but with that level of render I'm not sure I could push it over 3 even if I really do like a lot of the fetishes (the list of which is probably it's biggest pro, if the dev sticks with them and keeps them all in).
  4. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

As of this version
    PROS
    Average story, but it's different
    Models look nice
    CONS
    Grammar issues all over the place.
    Overall
    This is an updated review.
    The story is so-so. The models are ok. The writing needs some help. It reads in some spots as if it's been translated, oddly. I understand that English isn't everyones first language. The choice system needs some help. If you try to do anything, you die. It does have some humor in it. The MC is basically set up as either a hero, or a zero. Balance is key with choices. I don't dislike this VN. The flow of the story is odd. Hopefully things will be addressed with future updates. I understand that creating these VNs is time consuming. Give it a try and maybe you'll like it. I'll see what happens with the next update, and probably update this review as well