• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Dark Land Chronicle: The Fallen Elf [v0.113] [Winterfire Studio]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

iSleepin

Oct 26, 2017
1st quest ... impossible to put wood into the fireplace :unsure: imma missing something ? Art is great, waiting to see more of it
1712497539435.png

Oct 6, 2018
just wanted to ask, how long will it take until full release? because as I can see most of the games that comes out like this version styled takes 10 years to finish, I just want to play the full release thats why Im asking, also will it be on steam? so that I can buy the game because it looks really cool and amazing! but I assume on steam it wont have that much extreme content?? Idk much about steam rules for games but it was just my thinking. thank you for the great looking game I wish you bests. also this game reminds me dont starve together and project zomboid, just in graphical of course not gameplay lmao

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone else getting a virus on the google drive for the full version thing? Can't download it because Windows freaks out hard. I figure it's fine, but just wondering if I'm the only one having trouble with it.

nibbia

Aug 10, 2019
Anyone else getting a virus on the google drive for the full version thing? Can't download it because Windows freaks out hard. I figure it's fine, but just wondering if I'm the only one having trouble with it.
my windows also didnt like it

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
im a bit torn here. this game screams it should be played with a pc, mouse and keyboard, but i will never be able to explain this game to anyone randomly walking through my door...

boster987

Jun 13, 2022
Bit odd. When I open the application, it goes through the watermarks just fine, but then can't do anything when it comes to the "Choose your settings" screen, and makes all the other applications on my computer start running like garbage.

Seems to be taking a lot of resources for some reason, on top of simply not being able to play. Between that and the virus warnings, if this is the kind of game that will only let you play if you take your firewall down, I'm pretty suspicious and you all should be too.

Wait for confirmation there's nothing "extra" in the download from someone reputable is my recommendation.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Bit odd. When I open the application, it goes through the watermarks just fine, but then can't do anything when it comes to the "Choose your settings" screen, and makes all the other applications on my computer start running like garbage.

Seems to be taking a lot of resources for some reason, on top of simply not being able to play. Between that and the virus warnings, if this is the kind of game that will only let you play if you take your firewall down, I'm pretty suspicious and you all should be too.

Wait for confirmation there's nothing "extra" in the download from someone reputable is my recommendation.
Yeah that’s always prudent when it comes to a brand new release. All though I know a lot of people just use VMs with new releases, and this forum tends to be pretty safe. Your caution is valid though.

Godblow

Jul 4, 2018
I have the same problem, and my windows is activated. I also made sure to force is to be forefront application, no luck.
It's not a windows problem, the guy that reply to me is just trying to feel better with himself.
As for the problem of the game we probably have to turn off the firewall but I won't be trying my luck

May 2, 2018
It's not a windows problem, the guy that reply to me is just trying to feel better with himself.
As for the problem of the game we probably have to turn off the firewall but I won't be trying my luck
Fair, any game that requires you to turn off firewall is suspicious.

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
i started the game with the mouse just fine, it starts in fullscreen and you move/choose with the mouse as default

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
This would of probably been better if the fallen females weren't dead and had parts of their bodies eaten. Instead, knocked their daylights out, with pretty big bellies filled with their rapists seed. That would of been darker, since it would been a testament to what people, monsters and beasts having banged them hard.

This seems like a rather unique game, perhaps. Already decided to throw my ten euros into it and see where this'll go. Hopefully something good. It is even better that there will be scenes/content with NPCs. Like Herta, who apparently is a pretty huge Size Queen and horny big titty babe. Perhaps she'll be a long-term Character who'll kind of adventure the world for a bigger and meaner Beast to pump her full, and eventually either settle somewhere isolated with her hulking Beast or share the seed with other Unique Female NPCs and the Elf MC can join in. Just a few ideas.

Take care.

Reactions: winterfirestudio
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes