DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
i tried that but its not working for me, and the hint system is just telling me "Nothing to do at the moment" any other info you can share
hmmm, i did sleep a few nights, and then 1 day i took a nap from morning till night and went from mc room to mother's room. try that

Reactions: Pmktrn17

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
F.Lord
It seems like the incident with Airi in the bath can not just be triggered at the evening/night/late night.
I've triggered it by looking through the Peephole in the afternoon. Maybe you want to fix that.

Reactions: F.Lord

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
im stuck after the lilith BJ in the bathroom and sis seeing her no more hints and idk what to do

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi @ all
I have updated the guide, mod and lolipatch.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-magic-v0-10-1-f-lord.18418/post-1589986

*I am not sure if I have entered everything correctly in the guide

I'm not sure if F.Lord forgot it or not, Sada #13 bom
It is implemented for the attached file.
What does the file add, I know what loli means, but can't really remember anything loli except possibly the child of mom's friend and that was never sexual I thought, just normal nudity in an appropriate situation for that? Just curious before trying it possibly.

Reactions: Peach101

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
What does the file add, I know what loli means, but can't really remember anything loli except possibly the child of mom's friend and that was never sexual I thought, just normal nudity in an appropriate situation for that? Just curious before trying it possibly.
Ok this patch is only for the deleted shower scene "fix the water pipe2" Tamaka. Is not needed !
If more asking I delete it ;(

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty and DA22

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
hmmm, i did sleep a few nights, and then 1 day i took a nap from morning till night and went from mc room to mother's room. try that
yeah it took me a week in game time for the event triggered. Thanx so much for the help and info

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
F.Lord
Another minor correction:
When Airi and Sada talk about Grandma they are talking about their mom. So they say actually "Mom" and not "Grandma".
Only the MC and Momoko call her "Grandma".
There are a few places throughout the whole v11 story where you might want to correct that.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
F.Lord
Another minor correction:
When Airi and Sada talk about Grandma they are talking about their mom. So they say actually "Mom" and not "Grandma".
Only the MC and Momoko call her "Grandma".
There are a few places throughout the whole v11 story where you might want to correct that.
She was actually their grandmom. Airi and Sada don't have mom, or at least Airi know she had one but this family like to runaway.

Reactions: imzahai
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes