fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
Didnt know there were some missable events but just in case im dumb, so my problem is that i cant call airi or family dinner anymore (shes busy or something). am i screwed?

also airi and momoko r 100%

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Didnt know there were some missable events but just in case im dumb, so my problem is that i cant call airi or family dinner anymore (shes busy or something). am i screwed?

also airi and momoko r 100%
Did you call them when both are in living room, the evening? If Airi's not there mean she's waiting for you somewhere and I think she told you.

fireboy619

Aug 22, 2017
Did you call them when both are in living room, the evening? If Airi's not there mean she's waiting for you somewhere and I think she told you.
hello yeah sorry my bad lol. dumb mistake on my part XD it was in evening lol. i thought its in afternoon and i needed them both to be in the living room.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
@F.Lord can you confirm the release date?It's still the 15th?
We're trying...
Now we're on proofreading stage but this update has 4000+ dialogue lines.
So, it might take some time but I hope I can release this update on 15th for the 10$ & 20$ patrons first.
I want to take some rest from this hard work and something that happened to me recently too.
All we can do now is to wait. I don't want to rush my proofreaders. They're good people.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
We're trying...
Now we're on proofreading stage but this update has 4000+ dialogue lines.
So, it might take some time but I hope I can release this update on 15th for the 10$ & 20$ patrons first.
I want to take some rest from this hard work and something that happened to me recently too.
All we can do now is to wait. I don't want to rush my proofreaders. They're good people.
No rush dude! Just asking how the progress was. It's Ok. Take your time! :)

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Its wierd that no one shares some links becouse usually the links are added almost immidiately on f95 on many other games that i usually download from here
So many games died because of they lack supporters. You can see a lot of the halfway done games then abandon on the list. If you like the game and want the developer to keep making their game. One way you can support them is to wait, or you can purchase it from the Patreon. I know this is a pirate site, but this site will stay while the dev dies out, one by one by one. And you will live in this loop forever. I used to follow some games too, and it breaks my heart when I see abandoned tag on top of it. So, please don't make me break some of you guy's heart.

Reactions: Knight2416
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes