TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
So many games died because of they lack supporters.
I personally support many different devs, even tough I am a dev myself (just as hobby). I'm supporting you too btw. And you're right but I saw this site not just as a simple file sharing place, without this place I wouldn't have found you or the other projects. I do agree, not all of them are the same but at least there are also guys like me around, that's what I'm thinking. I like your writing and I thought that you've a thing for good stories. About those many abandoned games, honestly that's mostly their own fault... not giving a response for months, staying dead, not updating anything etc. many newcomers gave up fast since they overestimated themselves in making games. It also depends on other things... as for me as instance, I like your writing. I personally look on that first, the graphics doesn't matter much.

Ignore everything else, just keep doing what you're doing with having fun and I'm sure you'll reach whatever you want to reach in no time.

animegeek240

Apr 3, 2018
Another way to look at it F.Lord is that you are making something great that will last a while if you finish it. If I started making a game/writing a story, I wouldn't do it solely for the money. I would do it to share an idea/story so people could enjoy. I love your work but there are also some people who have such limited funds that they can't afford to support the devs and their price tags. Specially if that price tag is high. I am one such person, I do support devs if I can get a build cheaply for a dollar or two. but I can't pay 10-20$ a month since I have such limited funds for 1 build a month or two.

Reactions: Knight2416

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
So many games died because of they lack supporters. You can see a lot of the halfway done games then abandon on the list. If you like the game and want the developer to keep making their game. One way you can support them is to wait, or you can purchase it from the Patreon. I know this is a pirate site, but this site will stay while the dev dies out, one by one by one. And you will live in this loop forever. I used to follow some games too, and it breaks my heart when I see abandoned tag on top of it. So, please don't make me break some of you guy's heart.
I understand your point @F.Lord , but in my oppinion piracy is not the cause of abbandoned games, life's problems, bad development ideas, bad plot, not charming characters or just bad art...those things make (again Imo) kill games. Lots of games here are shared here hours after their release and still are growing, I saw games not here only supported by patreon and they stuck. I know piracy can slow income but has some pros, ppl sharing ideas whith devs and in some points the more pirates the more potential patreons, you begin as a pirate and you Finish like a patreon. I want Finish this post asking everybody whith enought income to support and pay (If possible) your fav dev or game here.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Tried to upload it to mega, it gets deleted shortly after the upload...
I made a workupload mirror:
thanks I use mega mostly but workupload works good too.. someone posted a torrent on here some where that works also...

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes