DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
@F.Lord How do I read these books that Red Witch keep on saying? The only book that I read was from Momoko. And by the way, what's the use of the book in the shop (aside from keeping it from Momoko's room)?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
@F.Lord How do I read these books that Red Witch keep on saying? The only book that I read was from Momoko. And by the way, what's the use of the book in the shop (aside from keeping it from Momoko's room)?
Continue Momoko storyline until unlocking the school, then ask another book with Tomo.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
No, it's supposed to be 2, 3. If you got a book from Tomo read it in your room then go to Red Witch.
Is that so? I guess I did something wrong here. Oh well, not sure if my game will progress with this mishap. Thanks for the info, I'll just find a way to keep this going.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
For when you go to fix Taka's water pipes she offers to give you gold to pay for them. Does it make a difference to accept the gold or refuse it?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I'm not sure. She's not the only milf around, there's Airi, Kimika, Luna and Tomo (if she's still at the age of being a milf). But, like I said, I'm liking her more than the others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Rum helps increase bravery. It's useful at the beginning of the playthrough.
Yes, right now, that's it for giving Airi a rum.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes