F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
not sure if it is wanted but nearly all sex scenes are simply rn a beginning blackscreens with choice and text and the cumshot scene ... (playing the android version used the mega link)

hope this will get fixed or is just an issue with the version or with this porter (i missed the regular ren'py loading screen .... instead i got a russian-english weird loadingscreen)
Tested the new update (6.0) on android and so far the animations are not working. Currently using the new Samsung one Ui so I'm guessing that's the problem. If anyone has a fix will be appreciated.
You can go to my Patreon unlock $5 tier and download my version. And if there's anything wrong there I'll give you my support!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
@F.Lord Maybe you should edit the OP and add a note e.g
"The android version is a modified unofficial build, a number of users have reported experiencing bugs & a lack of animations, if you are experiencing these issues it is recommended to wait for the official release or support the game on and download it now"
Something along those lines

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
@F.Lord Maybe you should edit the OP and add a note e.g
"The android version is a modified unofficial build, a number of users have reported experiencing bugs & a lack of animations, if you are experiencing these issues it is recommended to wait for the official release or support the game on and download it now"
Something along those lines
Thank you.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
How does the Flower Fairy event trigger because that has never happened to me in the last 4 updates.
Buy flower seeds and plant it at house front. Water it every day until it fully grows. Wait a couple of days then visit at night.

I'm 100% sure its been asked and asked again, but what the fuck is up with those daisies.
I havent played in forever, though.
It's their town signature.

Daisies symbolize innocence and purity. ... In Norse mythology, the daisy is Freya's sacred flower. Freya is the goddess of love, beauty, and fertility, and as such the daisy came by symbolize childbirth, motherhood, and new beginnings. Daisies are sometimes given to congratulate new mothers.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hint system needs more work. Got queen, special event and dark fairy events locked but no Hint showing just message "Nothing to do".
It would have been better if on the Status menu, if you clicked on each girl's photo that there was a Hint dialogue window, showing what to do/if there is something coming.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I tried everything i can to give the pencil, to the art lessons and cant get in the castle.. i hope sum1 has a 6.0 walkthrough please n thank you!

Tomori

Aug 6, 2018
How to unlock momoko #23? I think it is a 3some with momoko and airi but I dont remember how to attain it 1552642317301.png

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hint system needs more work. Got queen, special event and dark fairy events locked but no Hint showing just message "Nothing to do".
It would have been better if on the Status menu, if you clicked on each girl's photo that there was a Hint dialogue window, showing what to do/if there is something coming.
Is there a updated walkthrough for 6.0?
this needs a better implementation of the magic notes. i have no idea what to do anymore.
I'm working on it!
Red-Rage.gif

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
Help, it takes me 5 minutes to press anything in the main menu cause the new background is too amazing! Quality stuff right there F. Lord, looking forward to the next release!

Reactions: F.Lord
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes