Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
What a lot of content in the last update - Bravo!

I kept thinking it was going to end before the Queen 'posed' - and then the godmother turns up, and spoils it, - so it must end now.
But No - away we go for round 2 and even then despite the rather lame ending to that scene, we still had football heading practice (failed) … … … ...

Reactions: Putzi and F.Lord

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I can't help but say this but when Azumi and main character are climbing the rock wall and he is pushing Azumi up she is saying his thumb is right on her clit... his thumb is not on her clit lol.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
I can not unlock Momoko's scene number 6,ever since i've started playing this great game a while back,a mistery to me,anyone knows how to unlock? :D

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Very weird game. I understand concept of corrupting women with magic. I also can understand only man alive type of idea. But why he needs to use magic if he is the only man on earth? I hoped for plot to explain that mystery to me but unfortunatly I spend more than two hours of grinding for quite boring and similar to each other (both physicaly and personality wise) characters. Shame, because bikini armors don't receive enough love.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Very weird game. I understand concept of corrupting women with magic. I also can understand only man alive type of idea. But why he needs to use magic if he is the only man on earth? I hoped for plot to explain that mystery to me but unfortunatly I spend more than two hours of grinding for quite boring and similar to each other (both physicaly and personality wise) characters. Shame, because bikini armors don't receive enough love.
I have nothing to say in my defence. I make this game by my personal taste and I enjoy it.
As I said before, everyone has their own taste. But thank you for your opinion.

Reactions: Hones

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
No problem but I'm genuinely interested - is there some kind of hidden reason for that setting or it's more like adding sugar on vanilla type of development?
Ah, I don't want to say to much about the plot, but if you want to create a world without war, what do you want people in your world to be like? If you want to control the chaos, is it the good idea to make them think a like? If you're the one, what pill you're going to choose?

I'm planning the long development here. The story will be continued in the way it should be.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Ah, I don't want to say to much about the plot, but if you want to create a world without war, what do you want people in your world to be like? If you want to control the chaos, is it the good idea to make them think a like? If you're the one, what pill you're going to choose?
Well then, that kind of plot would be interesting to me because I was looking more for a orginal story than some another generic incest mumbojumbo. If you are want to appeal more to my type of player, you should probably add more hints about worldbulding/larger plot into first hours of the story. I'm not saying that plot should proceed faster, just to try making things more connected.

Reactions: F.Lord

rafanegrortiz

Sep 14, 2017
well. For Momoko #6 You must have corruption at least 35 and be sure she has the towel on. Then, on night approach her and select anything but "bath together" and then leave. This will give you scene #6. I have encountered a lot of Typos and grammar errors. English is not my native language so I don't know if it's a way of speaking nowadays or just errors. Please Check it out 'cause ruins the mood greatly. I love the game, specially Red Witch. She is my favorite. Good work F.Lord

Reactions: F.Lord and Putzi

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 266768 |
Hey guys can you explain to me what happen to this game :( View attachment 266768
I think i have the same error/exception, it happens after the Queen joins the conversation with the unknown woman (in the castle)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 289, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'Kimiko'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1460, in script call
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1833, in script call
  File "game/scenes.rpyc", line 9517, in script call
    W��+�8[HjV.iY�I��p;lVÅ��a(:�lt5\>�&�/�;�/ޱ�� rD�r�u,�T<)��K@�����ds�u���
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1176, in script call
  File "game/scenes.rpyc", line 3784, in script call
    ���v���Y�{�Jx
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 1775, in script call
  File "game/events2.rpyc", line 1359, in script
    ��E٫4��&W�!���C\�ċd�x(M���״E�˂h�l��a-�DkIx9�\���e��@�G�t.��'A�r%h;SX�5�Wѿ��wzs�t;��Jpg�ó�BJ�j�2�N��W}�����c��uE/��P��{܄k��Dz�b

rafanegrortiz

Sep 14, 2017
The only thing that's not clear is how they reproduce. If MC is the only man in that entire world, then How Taka has her daughter?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes