Steiner666

Feb 14, 2018
Avira found a Trojaner.
I guess it was a false alarm

or

sry for my bad englisch

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
It's me or it seems that save don't work ?? (I'd loaded a save and the result is strange ..)

Jul 30, 2018
is there a close to updated walkthru available i feel like im missing some stuff looking into my save file and the little helper keeps saying nothing todo

D

Deleted member 137690

Can someone please tell me how I get to the second scene of Momoko. With the Walkthrough I do not reach this, later. All other scenes I have unlocked.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
F-secure keeps removing exe and saying that it contains trojan virus.
I also got a virus detection using avira, btw I'm downloading from mediafire, not sure if other site is also affected.
Avira found a Trojaner.
I guess it was a false alarm

or

sry for my bad englisch
I downloaded form WORKUPLOAD so i would say that its's same for all links.
Avira and in its bases, viruses are found.
That's a false positive all exes have been checked aside from the embedded icon the file is the same as you would get from the ren'py sdk -

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
@F.Lord Great job by the way. My only concern is about the save. When I load one, it's totaly a mess :/ But seems to work .. Will see.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Is anyone else getting errors when you try to save?

Never mind, fixed it.... I had to copy saves from v0.5.0 to my saves folder to V0.6.0B saves, then i was able to save again. 5.1 only had and auto-save noting else.

PS: you might want to save as soon as you run the newest release.

DDAnderson

Jan 11, 2019
Hey. Sorry for my bad english its not my native language. Ive startet a new Game and have a "Loop"-Bug at Day 2.

I haved visited the Witch, going to sleep, dream szene with Mom and Sis, suddenly in sisters room with Kimiko where i became Kimikos Letter in my Inventory, Living Room !!.... Going to sleep, dream szene...and so on and again and again.

I hope you understand what i mean :)

Edit: Ok, i have deleted the complete Game an unziped it new . Now i see the new Intro and the "bug" is gone.

May 23, 2018
View attachment 258175

Overview:
You grew up in an ordinary family with an ordinary life, except the fact, you're the only man alive in the world!
You've been living among beautiful girls in the Kingdom, yet, you still have no real actions with any girls.

Then everything changed when you met The Red Witch.
The one who will teach you about the magic power.
The one who will pull you into the Dark Magic world.

All girls in the Kingdom are awaiting you to meet them.
Now it's your chance to corrupt them all!

" This game is huge, hard, and really long, so please take your time playing and enjoy! "​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-14
Release Date: 2019-03-13
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Fan Signatures:

Walkthrough:

Book of Memory Guide:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
PC - - - - -
Mac - - - - -
Android - - - - -

thanks @Hones for link

View attachment 239091 View attachment 153550 View attachment 153554 View attachment 184234 View attachment 184235 View attachment 184238 View attachment 184240 View attachment 153549 View attachment 153547 View attachment 184239 View attachment 239092 View attachment 239093 View attachment 239094 View attachment 241677 View attachment 241678 View attachment 241679 View attachment 241680
It's just a sign for their town like a flag for each country. This world will be expanded soon.

Oh, sorry for my English. Sometimes it gets confused. All I want to say is: The MC is an only Male in this world and for other reasons like how female was born or why only female was born will be revealed over update.
I tried starting a new game and got sent straight to the army test event.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes