EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_dn.png

Overview:
Dark Neighborhood is a point and click adult adventure/visual novel game featuring roughly 500 renders (in Chapter I) over 20 images/rooms to explore, multiple choices to make, an alternative ending scene to unlock and roughly 2 hours of gameplay.
It is a story about a wondering, lustful deity who feeds off of erotic acts done by humans in order to satiate his power. In Chapter One it happens upon a variety of different people and proceeds to bring out their hidden and most intimate desires.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-13
Release Date: 2019-06-26
Developer: PsychoDelusional - -
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 8 v1.0 Super Gamer
Other games: Apocalust
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android (GE Ch. 5): - - -
Others: Unoffical Compressed - Unofficial Android

Extras: Fan Signature - Ch. 8 Guide - Italian Translation -
Gallery Mod

*The compressed version and unofficial port are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

ch3_demon_01.png ch3-prog-lay.png scar-story-1.png ch3_lilly_24.png ch3_finally_29.png ch3_finally_18.png ch3_finally_51.png ch2_finally_26.png ch2_scarlett_49.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
Looks interesting~
Any idea why my game display screen looks like this?
Looks like the text is out of the screen?

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
800*600 in windows mode at the first time
I just test it.
Looks like I will get into this situation no matter which resolution.XD
Maybe I will test it again tomorrow. Take your time.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Here is a build that should work for both 32bit and 64 bit:

Sorry guys, i'm such a dummy, I misread it originally when I compiled. -.-

EDIT: I have to sleep soon but if you guys have any problems at all I will fix them as quickly as I can when I wake up. ^^
Added to the Op,i'll add mirrors asap.

Edit: Fixed Op.

Last edited:
Reactions: psychodelusional

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
2 hours of gameplay is definitely a bit of hyperbole... maybe if you read incredibly slowly... I would say that this release is roughly the same as any other game's initial release, so marking it as complete is a bit misleading. (I know this is "Chapter 1," but the difference really boils down to semantics.) Having no options is bad, only one save file is bad, and the gear icon that allows you to save is black and is therefore next to invisible on a lot of screens. The close-ups on the faces are not good, since it makes the characters look rather derpy.
The models are decent, though, and the premise is ridiculous enough that I'll want to see where it goes next.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
that's true so far,the game looks much more like a "good" ren'py game than an UE, but i think we should consider also the "courage".
what i mean is:
like for Hack and Stalk the developer/rs choose to present is style and tastes in making games with a first chapter completed
and then making a 2nd one based on critics and opinions from the community.
this work method it's really honest,because you can clearly see what the developers are able to do,and so know them.
and then in the future projects,made with community support,u can see CLEARLY if the developers listen suggestions and critics(and so decide without any doubt to support or not)
i appreciate much more this type of sharing a content then a project with a periodical sh**ty update like fix.1.2.3.4.5.6 and so on wich give the impression then they didn't even test their product.

(MY opinion)

Last edited:

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Point and click and as I can see picture slide in unreal engine? Why? I'm not saying that game is bad, but I dont understand why someone need to use unreal engine to this type of game, waste potential of this engine.

Reactions: Ajghz and Arcane666
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes