Who's Who?

Dec 4, 2017
! C:\Users\Who'sWho\Desktop\DarkNeighbourhood CH7 Super Gamer\DarkNeighbourhood CH7 Super Gamer.zip: The archive is corrupt
! C:\Users\Who'sWho\Desktop\DarkNeighbourhood CH7 Super Gamer\DarkNeighbourhood CH7 Super Gamer.zip: The archive is corrupt
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Who'sWho\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa14168.43263\DarkNeighbourhood--pc\Dark Neighbourhood.exe"

What can I do guys? Please Help

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
yeah , i thought some of those renders may take more time and who knows if dev wanted to add more work since its the last chapter

10 days after its 50%, if this continue like this 5 weeks more and we will have the ending. i just replied now, to confirm my prediction on this. well, its much better if it takes longer, just like you said. and we may have good ending.

Reactions: botc76

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
any info about his next game ? this game already is legendary i have no doubt the finaly will have preggo sex and the perfect harem ending :D !
don't have any yet sir! someone will post on this one. maybe 2 weeks or a week before the realeased!
im quite excited as well, the only thing that bother's me was what will happen with the father ? and well, about the harem, i hopewe get a lot of that, i mean a much sexier perfect ending. you might get blue balls thinking about it. so just wait! you're not the only one, we all are!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I love this games dark sense of humour I can't remember which part it was in but the bit where the MC makes a jump for it and lands on his dick funny yet can't help but let out a gasp at how fucking sore that would have felt :LOL: cannot wait for the next update.

Reactions: botc76

any07

Jul 10, 2017
A question guys :If i download Chapter 7 will it come with other chapters or I have to go download others chapters aswell?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Can you tell me one thing peeps? What's the sense in posting links to locked patreon posts?

Either post a copy paste of the text or post the pics.
This way it's just annoying.

Reactions: WaltS and Marzapane

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Oh boy, hopefully the MC can have a harem with the three girls and the neighbour and continuously impregnate them, while the dad has to pay for everything.

I know, I'm mean. ;)
MC will build a harem, and the demon will pay for it.

Jan 15, 2019
How have you managed to get the wrong spelling of every synonymous word in the whole game? The English is actually pretty good but you use stares when it's stairs, sole instead of soul and so many others I just can't remember them right now, but trust me, there's lots of them.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes