fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
at 16 Forn" point.. on the guide tells you to meet lilly... what weird about it, she already saw you... but she just go WHAAA~??? you're ALIVE?? YOU FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER!!... okay, and what happen to MC the 10 minutes ago? just a ghost?

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
When's the final version set to release? Patreon still says 70% (as of May 19). Since we got final previews, does it mean the release is close or it'll take another month or so?

EDIT: It now says 80% (as of May 29). Is there any release date?

Reactions: leon02457

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
When's the final version set to release? Patreon still says 70% (as of May 19). Since we got final previews, does it mean the release is close or it'll take another month or so?

EDIT: It now says 80% (as of May 29). Is there any release date?
It's usually about 7-10 days per 10%. Depending on how buggy it gets, add 1-5 days for final release.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
psychodelusional Hi dev !

brilliant game this !

loving the UE4 renders ( big fan of that engine ! )

this looks and feels AWESOME for a first time project, you're really talented !

can i ask how many chapters are planned in total ?

thank you so much for this game, love it !

psychodelusional

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
psychodelusional Hi dev !

brilliant game this !

loving the UE4 renders ( big fan of that engine ! )

this looks and feels AWESOME for a first time project, you're really talented !

can i ask how many chapters are planned in total ?

thank you so much for this game, love it !
The last chapter for this game is chapter 8 which is releasing soon, then at the end of the month i'm doing a character reveal for my next game. :)

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
The last chapter for this game is chapter 8 which is releasing soon, then at the end of the month i'm doing a character reveal for my next game. :)
well thank you SO much for the reply

and thank you for this AMAZING game. you should definitely continue making sexy games, you're one of the most talented devs out there ! loving this and can't wait !

If you don't mind, i just have a suggestion for the next game.... seeing as how this community loves incest AND loves milfs ...

i would suggest the main seducable character ( or the main love interest of the MC ) to be a milfy-looking ( but not too old ) Elder Sister character in the next game. most people here are geared towards the incest fantasies and might really appreciate the innovative combo of a 'sister' character which is also in line with being a bit older, a bit senior-looking ... and a bit milfy :cool:

just to be clear, i LOVE the characters in this game as well, this is just my personal advice out of admiration for a great dev

ofcourse, it is totally up to you but this is just some advice which i think would also be in good favor for your next game, especially with the audience here.

let me know what you think ;)

thanks once again for the amazing game !

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Very interested in the final chapter of this game. I'd like to see more pregnancy in games, and looks like he's doing more than what most other games do, that being just a brief epilogue with only a few screens of the women being pregnant.

Reactions: Breedy

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very interested in the final chapter of this game. I'd like to see more pregnancy in games, and looks like he's doing more than what most other games do, that being just a brief epilogue with only a few screens of the women being pregnant.
As you mention it there seem to be a lot of games at the minute that has been adding pregnancy but most of them have a lot of building up to it first. As for this very excited to see what the final chapter has in store.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Emm... If I download now,do I need to redownload the whole game when the latest update released ? Or I just need to download the update only(without the base game file)... Since I read,the new update is going to out soon..

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes