Others - Completed - Dark Side Fantasy [Ep. 2] [Pasture Soft]

1. 1.00 star(s)

LekLek1337

This game is something lemme tell ya, don't be fooled by the beautiful artwork, everything feels so haphazardly throw in the game, the gameplay adds literally nothing since you can run past enemies, not to mention you've a shit ton of bullets and health items, so it's nigh impossible to take damage/die if you want to.
    Not even the smut scenes are safe from this mess, it's the classic ''die to see the content'' that plagues pron games,and they didn't even bother to write a scenario or dialogue, giving no sustenatence to the lukewarm animations.
    The gallery is one of the galleries ever made, is there, it indeed exists, but the sprite work is not even zoom in so you can't look at it properly, and the main ones are so short.
    Avoid it like a plague, holy mole what a fiesta:BootyTime:
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MrUnknownPants

The game is short. Almost all scenes need a game over. The story is the one from Resident Evil 4 with a lot of plot points scratched out.

There are some gameplay elements, which could have made it better, if they had been worked out more. Only the final boss fight was actually fun. And the art is pretty good.

That does not save the game's rating, so save your time.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Squall14

This game looked legit at first but turned out to be a disappointment. Probably the shortest side scroller i've ever played. The only redeeming thing of this game is its artwork. The h-scenes are acceptable as well but you actually have to lose on every event to see them in the gallery (which sucks). If it weren't of its short length, this game would've been good.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Ninthja

Game is way too short. Took me 2 mins and a half to finish it. And there are problems like not being able to get out of the menu screen if you accidentally open it so you either have to retry or go back to title.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Fandaor

keyboard mapping is hell. Unplayable because of this. Graphiic sounds ok, but I couldn't go further than the 1st minute because of this stupid keyboard mapping stuff that doesn't allow me to do anything.