RPGM - Completed - Dark Sphere [v1.10] [dorgel]

1. 2.00 star(s)

TurtleGiroflex

I would really like to say that i enjoyed the game, but that wouldn't be the truth. The truth is that i couldn't play it more than a hour before getting really bored and dropping the game.

You see, i am a huge fan of elfs, small breasts and dark skinned characters like the main character, that would make a triple check for me and a easy five star review. But the thing is that the game itself is really blunt, besides the art there is nothing remarkable in this game.

The plot is one of those where everything is falling apart, in this case the dark elven kingdom, and now its your job to retrieve some orbs. Blunt and not really interesting if you ask me.
    And in the first place, if the MC could just overpower thousands alone why she let those orbs to be taken anyway?

The gameplay tries to be less boring than traditional RPGMaker turn based system with a battle system that consists on moving behind the enemy and actually walking into his sqm, which would trigger a kill but it has a random block chance. But in the end i think i would had more fun with a well polished traditional turn based combat.

Aside from the pictures and sex scenes you see that was a really low effort on the map design and in the overworld assets.

If you are that curious or down bad about the art, i would recommend that you go check the art on sites like e-hentai or hitomi searching for the game title along with the gamecg tag.

A shame because i really liked the MC design, but a game has to be fun and that one wasn't, at least for me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sayathing

Story/Character: 4/5
    I really like the theme of the game and the character design. I have soft spot for tanned characters. It has enough writing to get me attached to the character and the stakes. Although I have to say, I'm being biased here because I like them loli tanned characters :3

Gameplay: 3/5
    At least it isn't the same old same old walking and talking simulator waiting for the next scene, however it became repetitive after a while.

Art/H Scenes: 6/5
    Love it. Animated and voiced and it has a gallery for it as well. I wished it has more but its a small and short game, can't really put it as a con can I?

Conclusion: 4.5 / 5
    There's no 4.5 so.... rating is 4 star seems like an unfair rating considering I come back to this game after a month or so. 5 Star because I really love the game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

*Gameplay.
    //Play as a cute little dark elf gal, the last hope of dark elven race against big and ugly green menaces~
    \\Has basic guide and hints integrated.
    //Dungeon crawler.
    \\Rogue-lite.
    //No game overs.

*Combat.
    //Combat is rather simple and fun at first, but gets boring quickly.
    \\Dungeon layout can pose a challenge.
    //Gain skills that remove or add special statuses as you level.
    \\Covered in cum status. Being covered in cum slows down your movement, temporarily.
    //Aroused status. Grab cannot be resisted, slows down your movement.
    \\Grab mechanic. Mobs can grab you if you attack from the front, a minigame to escape or rape will happen at that point.
    //Full heal on level up.

*Art/sex.
    \\Animated standing model in some parts of the game, sadly it isn't persistent.
    //Animated sex scenes.
    \\Variety of expressions, including ahegao.
    //Censored, rather badly.
    \\High quality art, a little low res though.
    //CG room is the white building on the world map, it is unlocked later in the game.
    \\Simple animation.
    //Variety of sex scenes, depending on which mob is banging her. But this variety is not large.
    \\Focus on rape.
    //Sexual traps. They will bully the shit out of our poor elf. :sneaky::coffee:
    \\X-ray in one scene.

*Sound.
    //Rpgm ambient, can get rather repetitive.
    \\No sound settings aside from the F1 on/off feature.
    //Not voiced.
    \\Various sex sound effects present.

*Translation quality.
    Readable: 7/10
    A little sloppy TL, stumbled on at least one piece of untranslated text. Negligible i suppose.

*Hints.
    \\Ctrl to skip text, dash is enabled by default.
    //Some doors open when you kill all mobs in the room, others with keys, and yet others with switches.
    \\Puzzles can be annoying but nothing is unsolvable, carefully trace your steps and you will find a way forward.
    //Can be a little buggy, save often.

*Afterword.
    Nothing here impressed me.
    Small and simple game, perhaps fans of rogue-lite will enjoy it.
    Have fun~ :whistle::coffee: