Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
I think he didn't bother with the voice, just took the cheapest option/his girlfriend/voiced himself. In fact, you can re-sound by removing the audio track and rolling the original sounds from the game.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
to be honest at this point i dont think any one really cares anymore when or if he releases it, from what i been able to gather from other forums and post about DL he is loseing patrons left right and center

qqqqqqq7

Jun 2, 2020
to be honest at this point i dont think any one really cares anymore when or if he releases it, from what i been able to gather from other forums and post about DL he is loseing patrons left right and center
that's why he promises more activity with micro-updates, begging for donations (so that you can address donations well) but his biggest problem is whether to delete # gore to discord or not :poop:, he is afraid for his server, he is very perverted, but he loves money the most - thoughts about milking for weeks :WeSmart:

qwerte123

May 30, 2020
I think the sad truth is - as long as it takes - we didn't get more. We get, what we have now. Maybe less fucking, more beating, no cumshot in the end and the fucked up death with The Wakening.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
The fact that the DL loses patrons - this is at least some good news. It seems that even they are tired of eating the shit that DL has been feeding them for a long time. It's a pity that we won't see a proper video (which is most likely the case), but it's better to have nothing at all than hope that a full release will be released one day. DL took a disgusting voice acting, and it is unlikely that he will change anything.
In any case, all this is a completed stage and no longer matters.

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
"The video is 100% ready, but unfortunately, I didn't have time to do much, I had problems/magnetic storms/I was drinking, so there's nothing new here. In the next project - Absolute Ultimate Death End, I will do rest scenes that I didn't have time to do. When there is a successful phase of the Moon, I will tell you the exact release date, probably maybe I think so."
Lol. 2 years, 2 years, Karl! and he says he couldn't make scenes in one video, ahahaha

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
In 2019 Decembers trailer he sad its "coming soon", and now its coming soon guys, realy! And public release will be in next year, because this dude wants take more money.
"@DarkLustSFM
Yeah, I had to hide from the angry crowd."(c)
What a good explanation, 10/10.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes