Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Ha-ha!

"Did you really think that a public release would work without troubles in 2020? lol

Someone reported my work shortly after the upload, it's flagged.
I'm currently a target of internet trolls. I don't know how I upset so many people.

WELL.. frustrating times"(c)

DL plays the unfortunate victim. He doesn't even know why it happened((( it's very sad.
But what's sadder: when a person cheats on everyone for a long time, then merges the f..ng beta instead of the release, and then gets into a miserable pose. Is this the Ult end we've all been waiting for? No, this is a piece of unfinished video. In which there are not even half of the promised scenes. With useless changes in 3 parts, which go to somehow increase the size.
DL understands this perfectly well, but continues to hold people for fools.

Nikurasu

Oct 2, 2017
I don't know about you, but I expected way more than just some rearranged scenes from Part 1-3 (without any coherence) and new 15 minutes....

Reactions: Kokabiel65

killj3wfiat

Jun 3, 2020
Link on Racaty:

Mega is still uploading (it is taking f**king ages - over an hour now at 70%!) and there is no guarantee that link will work, but will post it when(if) it works
does this version have ultimate part with sound/voices or just mostly shitty soundtrack like in "beta"?

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
That's all. No one in right mind will be following his content. Of course, for the dumbest, he can roll the story that he will make new episodes that he didnt have time to make, and continue to milk the sups for next years - but this release has put an end to it. All his hard work is a farce and a fraud.

thisislife

Jul 2, 2020
I'm thinking of doing a 'fan-cut' (though can't be described as a fan anymore!) with the scenes that got removed and the new ones. Obviously, some parts would be voiced by the new voice actor and some from the in-game voice (the scenes that were removed). Now the question, would anyone even want it?

No timeframe on it though, whenever I get the chance.

killj3wfiat

Jun 3, 2020
the whole sword stab and dream sequence was horrible idea. too gory for simps and too boring/tame for pimps. it was easiest kill to animate but still with all the effort wasted on some bullshit exposition...

i got question about voice for last scene. did he used that horrible, ugly sounding whore that animo uses in his quiet dykefest? i cant fap to thing that makes me imagine 60 year old obese hog.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes