Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Is something released or just previews?

I'm guessing these scenes where done for a long time, no way he did all this month, considering past progress.

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
Please paste link again, right now it leads to nothing.
I am unable to get my Mega Upload to work. I am sorry. Still don't know why the links wont work.

I can tell you that Part 4 and the Beyond Borders are posted online (Several Places).
And many torrent sites have them as well.

Part 4 :
Beyond Borders :

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
I am unable to get my Mega Upload to work. I am sorry. Still don't know why the links wont work.

I can tell you that Part 4 and the Beyond Borders are posted online (Several Places).

Part 4 :
Beyond Borders :
You could upload the previews to mediafire or similar

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019

Part 4 :
Beyond Borders :
Google, vk, anywhere. We all waiting new scenes:cry:

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
Is anyone else kind of disappointed? IDK, I love the work, I'm turned on enough by it to keep coming back for more, but DL seems to really have lost his shit or something. The come scenes are too quick...They only last a few seconds, and I want to see more coming, and these bonus scenes are just closeups of the ending. Why didn't he just finish these after posting the beta before posting the final version? I'm sure it's not easy doing animation blah, blah, blah, but it just feels like there is no longer any ambition to the work. Or is it just me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noon saibot
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes