Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Is anyone else kind of disappointed? IDK, I love the work, I'm turned on enough by it to keep coming back for more, but DL seems to really have lost his shit or something. The come scenes are too quick...They only last a few seconds, and I want to see more coming, and these bonus scenes are just closeups of the ending. Why didn't he just finish these after posting the beta before posting the final version? I'm sure it's not easy doing animation blah, blah, blah, but it just feels like there is no longer any ambition to the work. Or is it just me?
yeah, its known medical condition called post nut clarity

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
I think he's exhausted. So much time to pull this Lara-it is no longer surprising. Technically, everything is great, but in ideas it is degradation. Previously, it was more interesting, some unexpected twists, subtitles of monsters (by the way, why did they disappear?), dramathic music etc and in general more creative. Now-beating, fucking. Then he needs to spit on morality and do guro, but DL will not go for it. And what he does in short chunks is also not very good.

Dodoskan

May 31, 2020
DL is not a very good artist. The walking animations for instance have always been way off. But with the beating and senseless violence he has taken a turn for the worse. It lacks imagination and is just plain brutal.

Reactions: Boycotted Guy

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
OMFG the bonus scenes are fucking amazing these are the scenes i was hoping for in the main video instead we got a bullshit remaster that isn't even as good as the original WTF i truly hope he spends some time making more 10/20min long bonus lara video that includes longer scenes with tiny completely impaling and spit roasting lara with his massive dong im hoping for atleast one scene where tiny is throat fucking lara and nuts so deep inside her that cum shoots out of her ass lol

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
OMFG the bonus scenes are fucking amazing these are the scenes i was hoping for in the main video instead we got a bullshit remaster that isn't even as good as the original WTF i truly hope he spends some time making more 10/20min long bonus lara video that includes longer scenes with tiny completely impaling and spit roasting lara with his massive dong im hoping for atleast one scene where tiny is throat fucking lara and nuts so deep inside her that cum shoots out of her ass lol
Yah man that's what he does milks it now link to new discord would be great tho honestly.

Ronin251

Mar 5, 2020
Not sure if this is the new one's but correct me if im wrong this is ok not the best I'm more interested in seeing the rest of the hardcore stuff in that movie than this.

Mega
This is not the one he posted. This one is the old X Ray one. Can you find the new one?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes