Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
i wished he would make a 20 min video out of those bonus scenes
Ya its fucking bullshit that he kept promoting the ultimate end by showing images of all the best parts twords the end yet those scenes were only like 1 min long all that anticipation only to be let down. Don't get me wrong i appreciate DL and his undeniable talents and actually having the ball to make content that some might find to sadistic its just a dam shame that he somewhat led us on

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Ya its fucking bullshit that he kept promoting the ultimate end by showing images of all the best parts twords the end yet those scenes were only like 1 min long all that anticipation only to be let down. Don't get me wrong i appreciate DL and his undeniable talents and actually having the ball to make content that some might find to sadistic its just a dam shame that he somewhat led us on
I said this before it's how he makes money by dragging it on.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223
Jan 6, 2021
I hope at the least 10 to 15 mins. But so far i think it would be 10 mins or less.

Erloriel

Jan 6, 2021
For those looking for another available download of the ultimate end:

You can download either from the site directly or with a video ripper. Enjoy

(Also please tell me, if I messed up and this is not the version some people here are looking for. The movie has so many edits and endings that I sometimes get confused. To clarify: this is the ending where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
For those looking for another available download of the ultimate end:

You can download either from the site directly or with a video ripper. Enjoy

(Also please tell me, if I messed up and this is not the version some people here are looking for. The movie has so many edits and endings that I sometimes get confused. To clarify: this is the ending where
We just waiting on the scenes he didn't add.

Reactions: Kokabiel65

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Omg omg omg I understand now so after that foresight she goes in there and the same stuff happens but the scenes we didn't see is what truly happens meaning the death scene could be different it could be fucked to death and not the sword scene it's gold.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes