Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
We really talking about this huh lol. Listen he just needs to be on point with his content and stop making up excuses after all its a brand and a business and as a consumer we can rate and judge the quality of his work.
Lol NO its not a brand and. Business at all if it were he wouldn't be making all of his content FREE

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Lol NO its not a brand and. Business at all if it were he wouldn't be making all of his content FREE
It's not free lol. People are paying for nothing as we speak and we haven't gotten I good update or preview since he was talking about his website.

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
not sure you know what stockholm syndrome is, but why are you here? :unsure:
I was thinking the same thing lol u would think this guy would be more careful in choosing his words especially when he is trying to criticize people lol Stockholm syndrome lol thats like saying someone whose a fan of XMen has Stockholm syndrome sure buddy whatever u say

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
It's not free lol. People are paying for nothing as we speak and we haven't gotten I good update or preview since he was talking about his website.
People aren't paying for anything the are simply making a donation as an extension of their appreciation for his work and as a result of his appreciation twords those who (DONATE) they get early access and other bonuses which is something he absolutely DOES NOT HAVE TO DO i have made plenty of donations to people and received nothing more than a simple thank you which i was perfectly fine with cause it was a DONATION the problem i have with entitled spoiled drama queens that enjoy complaining and criticizing just to further inflate their illusionary self importance and ego is that people like DARKLUST are similar to people who makr incredible mods for Bethesda games they dedicate all this time and effort into making something for everyone to enjoy for free and instead of saying thanks u instead complain and criticize them the moment they say "if u enjoy my work please consider donating" because to people like u he is now a con artist simply for trying to make some money so he can continue making free content

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
People aren't paying for anything the are simply making a donation as an extension of their appreciation for his work and as a result of his appreciation twords those who (DONATE) they get early access and other bonuses which is something he absolutely DOES NOT HAVE TO DO i have made plenty of donations to people and received nothing more than a simple thank you which i was perfectly fine with cause it was a DONATION the problem i have with entitled spoiled drama queens that enjoy complaining and criticizing just to further inflate their illusionary self importance and ego is that people like DARKLUST are similar to people who makr incredible mods for Bethesda games they dedicate all this time and effort into making something for everyone to enjoy for free and instead of saying thanks u instead complain and criticize them the moment they say "if u enjoy my work please consider donating" because to people like u he is now a con artist simply for trying to make some money so he can continue making free content
He's not getting a penny till we see some finish or updates to his work simple as that good day sir.

Jun 13, 2017
Hello everyone, I managed to find the full part 4 'Ultimate Ending'.
Not sure who has seen it and who hasn't since this thread doesn't have the full video linked, so to those who haven't found it or want to download it here ya go!
I didn't compress it to hopefully keep the quality. Mods let me know if there are pre-reqs or rules I'm missing with posting links and uncompressed files.

It is 714.2Mb and the mp4 is 21:16 long.

I guess it isn't complete in a sense that there are no subtitles for the ogre guys and Lara's voice seems a bit off with very little reaction to pain but she is fully voice acted and the chief speaks in english. The volume is not equalized so the voices are very low compared to the sound effects.

Still, here it is in full, and MAJOR WARNING: this is very brutal, not at all for the faint of heart. I'd suggest if you didn't cope well with the fatal ending, to definitely skip this 'Ultimate Ending'. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
isn't Beyond Broken Borders the ultimate end? i'm guessing the file you're sharing is either an early or clipped version of it (download is slow so i can't check as of this post). if so, i actually have the full version at 2.56GB. it's about an hour long video. forgot where i got it from tho

EDIT: yep, it's the last part of beyond broken borders

Last edited:

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Hello everyone, I managed to find the full part 4 'Ultimate Ending'.
Not sure who has seen it and who hasn't since this thread doesn't have the full video linked, so to those who haven't found it or want to download it here ya go!
I didn't compress it to hopefully keep the quality. Mods let me know if there are pre-reqs or rules I'm missing with posting links and uncompressed files.

It is 714.2Mb and the mp4 is 21:16 long.

I guess it isn't complete in a sense that there are no subtitles for the ogre guys and Lara's voice seems a bit off with very little reaction to pain but she is fully voice acted and the chief speaks in english. The volume is not equalized so the voices are very low compared to the sound effects.

Still, here it is in full, and MAJOR WARNING: this is very brutal, not at all for the faint of heart. I'd suggest if you didn't cope well with the fatal ending, to definitely skip this 'Ultimate Ending'. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Hey my guy this is old we waiting for the new left out scenes in the movie not clips of the old ones. It's broken borders but the scenes that where cut. What you have doesn't matter.

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
Guys i am looking for electro torture stuff mostly a guy shocked but girl is fine too if anybody know some electro stuff

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes