Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

qwerty1492

Jul 29, 2019
Ok then give us clips of the stuff that are new that's a wild unnecessary fan edit.
I dont know where they are. I saw this fragments at first time, I'm banned at Dl's Discord and cant find new scenes. I think, this fragments were leaked, and someone made fanedit video (maybe Im wrong).

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I dont know where they are. I saw this fragments at first time, I'm banned at Dl's Discord and cant find new scenes. I think, this fragments were leaked, and someone made fanedit video (maybe Im wrong).
Give me the time stamp of this scene please. Both of the scenes blow job and the sex.

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
Btw about the suggestion for future stuff i would like her BF to be tortured abit too :) and for her i think electric dildo or something electric could be interesting i am looking for electricity stuff btw

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
Sure. Its from 1.14
But this all, other is same.
View attachment 1052229 View attachment 1052230
It's saying that you and someone else made this you don't got to lie to kick it lol. But yah these where the clips that where missing in his new video which isn't out yet all you did was add music where it wasn't needed we don't like loud music when we want to hear the sex sounds honestly. But good try you woke us up. When is darklust site going to be up in running by the way.

roy12roy

Jun 21, 2020
anyone got a link to more reasonable file size? the 2.5gb link is dead, and 7+ seems excessive.

Also does this version has the same as the old hell/fatal ending? I know she dies at the end of this one, but does she die in the same way?

• Angry
Reactions: Noon saibot
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes