Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
anyone got a link to more reasonable file size? the 2.5gb link is dead, and 7+ seems excessive.

Also does this version has the same as the old hell/fatal ending? I know she dies at the end of this one, but does she die in the same way?
It's a fan edit nothing new in it just clips with bad music.

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
I have two Legendary previews; I'm pretty sure these were just posted today. One is the Marie Rose one (I'm a little disappointed, apparently there is going to be some futa stuff, or female dick stuff and I find that a turn off but to each their own) and the new Lara preview. I'll post the links below

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
The futa would have been better off solo and probably if she had a rave steroid mode where she got more stacked and did Marie rose to her death but seeing how they tag teaming is already a flop. Once again he's wasted an opportunity to give the fsns what we want and this lara video still the same stuff but different angles this time with a few positions. 3/10

Kokabiel65

Sep 29, 2019
I wonder...
If this is the preview on BBB, it will be a whole film again ???

I would love to see a harder and longer deepthroat with a hard fuck.

And can someone please tell dl that 3 cocks in the pussy 2 are too many

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
There's another Marie rose preview it's one minute I hope it has no music and just sex sounds because I'm sick of the music I just wanna hear the sex noise. Keep the music light anyway hopefully the preview good.

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
Thank you very much, bumsteadt! Imho DL is just stalling for time. The futa stuff is not something everyone is waiting for. lusse he finally completed Lara.
Stop speaking on behalf of everyone no wonder why u got band all u do is over criticize everything and u keep making more and more demands while at the same time u slander and ridicule DL then u come hear and have the nerve to ask for more future free content and even still u cant help but throw a few more jabbs at DL for taking to long on a project that usually takes years to make lol WTF

Dalatane

Jan 18, 2020
The futa would have been better off solo and probably if she had a rave steroid mode where she got more stacked and did Marie rose to her death but seeing how they tag teaming is already a flop. Once again he's wasted an opportunity to give the fsns what we want and this lara video still the same stuff but different angles this time with a few positions. 3/10
I am so confused by you

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes