Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 17, 2018
Hey guys, so, this threads has been very very long now, and I didn't catch everything.

Just 1 simple question. Has DL finally finished the true Ultimate End of the BOTR?

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
Thank you very much, bumsteadt! Imho DL is just stalling for time. The futa stuff is not something everyone is waiting for. lusse he finally completed Lara.
Actually the futa thing is a great idea its no secret that anything that leans somewhat left if now free of criticism and scrutiny which is why so many companies are getting woke but for Dark lust he basically fortified his work by adding in a trans cause now if people try to attack him or criticize his work he can now just say there transphobic and all of Twitter will come together to cancel anyone that tries to denigrate his video lol

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
Actually the futa thing is a great idea its no secret that anything that leans somewhat left if now free of criticism and scrutiny which is why so many companies are getting woke but for Dark lust he basically fortified his work by adding in a trans cause now if people try to attack him or criticize his work he can now just say there transphobic and all of Twitter will come together to cancel anyone that tries to denigrate his video lol
I like futa but do you know what is better than futa (a punching on the toy and juice coming :) and stuff like that like mortal kombat style something like that also electricity there is litteraly 0 electricity stuff with orgasm :(

Reactions: Mindightjuice

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
I need help btw i wrote book andi realised my cringe horror survival book in medieval times is rly good material for ero guro clips or comics. But i cant find good animators to do these stuff without to actually hire them. Like my ideas will make their clips amazing and more popular :)

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
I need help btw i wrote book andi realised my cringe horror survival book in medieval times is rly good material for ero guro clips or comics. But i cant find good animators to do these stuff without to actually hire them. Like my ideas will make their clips amazing and more popular :)
r/choosingbeggars is leaking :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Muyo69

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
okay i will edit some original chapter since book idea whether i am shy or what :p was horror ryona cringe medieval swordfight but not very erotic torture wise rather than more like comedy cringe. Instead i will remake it to ryona, reverse ryona(male tortured), guro, inquisition witch hunt themed. stay tuned :p

Reactions: Mindightjuice
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes