Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Undercover111

May 2, 2019
What do you mean by that? I don't understand what you're saying?
What's going on?
He doesn't want you to support him at all and doesn't allow his material to be shared. Just look how long it will be if someone can share the screens.
Not everyone has the same credit card to support them on his HP.
0 feedback and 0 compassion for his community

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
He doesn't want you to support him at all and doesn't allow his material to be shared. Just look how long it will be if someone can share the screens.
Not everyone has the same credit card to support them on his HP.
0 feedback and 0 compassion for his community
to be fair people who make free content always seem to attract the most annoying spoiled and entitled fans i have ever seen and DL is no exception its especially annoying when the fans who complain the most aren't even the ones that donate

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
to be fair people who make free content always seem to attract the most annoying spoiled and entitled fans i have ever seen and DL is no exception its especially annoying when the fans who complain the most aren't even the ones that donate
Most of the people that I have seen did support him at one time, like myself. After so many broken promises and complete disregard for his paying base. I don't blame people who complain about him at all. People who didn't support can get fucked, but like I said most people have at least at some point "donated".

bumsteadt

Jan 10, 2019
Most of the people that I have seen did support him at one time, like myself. After so many broken promises and complete disregard for his paying base. I don't blame people who complain about him at all. People who didn't support can get fucked, but like I said most people have at least at some point "donated".
Exactly. I used to support him but I can't consistently pay the price tag. It has been months since his last update. It's not worth the 20-40$. So if I sound like an ungrateful bitch, sorry, go get fucked.

dsw18

Jun 21, 2020
Any long videos with similar theme with this darklust? it's been a while since a good long movie...

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
Exactly. I used to support him but I can't consistently pay the price tag. It has been months since his last update. It's not worth the 20-40$. So if I sound like an ungrateful bitch, sorry, go get fucked.
Like i said spoiled and ungrateful first off u speak as if your payment is an exchange it isn't (its a donation) i myself donated almost 100$ but i did it with the knowledge that im making a donation to support his work and considering how long it takes to make even a 5 min high quality video complete with soundfx definitely dont expect content every month or so it took DL years to make the first borders of the tomb i even stopped donating cause it was to costly same as u and yet if he doesn't bother making anything new thats his unfortunate choice my donation wasn't a transaction it was to support what he has already made but if he does make something new perhaps i make another donation its just annoying that some people act like a donation is an exchange that gives the person donating the entitlement to start making demands on the person their donating to and they treat their donation like its an exchange like your buying something and now have the right to patronize DL for not catering to your desires lets make this clear a donation isn't a transaction and technically DL is under no obligation to give the people donating anything other then a thank u

Reactions: ariel200
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes