Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I left their Discord over a year ago, amazingly it is RIPE with both toxicity and virtue signaling.
BOTTR is well worn out at this point and the new updates look a little boring since the minotaur part is over.
He just needs to move on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

dsw18

Jun 21, 2020
I left their Discord over a year ago, amazingly it is RIPE with both toxicity and virtue signaling.
BOTTR is well worn out at this point and the new updates look a little boring since the minotaur part is over.
is there any new animation like BOTTR out there? I mean the length and themes. thank you

Mauler882

Jun 28, 2020
I 100% disagree i would love it if he continued to finish bott content and as far as his discord is concerned it being toxic and ripe for virtue signaling is to be expected DL maked controversial content same as violent video games however speaking for myself if i knew he was making more bott content for sure id brave the virtual verbal confrontations to support him

Reactions: Mindightjuice

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
No new animations? This is the scene I want to see! View attachment 1217673
This is the old scene just a different camera shot. Darklust has definitely ended BOTTR . The only things he has left are unfinished scenes that were never to enter.... single scenes no animation and some single frames. Sharing images where only a quarter of the image is visible is pointless

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
This is the old scene just a different camera shot. Darklust has definitely ended BOTTR . The only things he has left are unfinished scenes that were never to enter.... single scenes no animation and some single frames. Sharing images where only a quarter of the image is visible is pointless
What are you on about?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes