Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I can't imagine how he can create ULTIMATE FATAL END. He is alone on all movie work and group sex has so many character animations. We must be patient, It's too difficult to develop.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I can't imagine how he can create ULTIMATE FATAL END. He is alone on all movie work and group sex has so many character animations. We must be patient, It's too difficult to develop.
No I know another delay is coming so can't we just get a 20 minutes beta with sex till he is done.

Reactions: Kokabiel65

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
According to me the whole movie will be 40+ min.. what do you guys think.
There are new preview out by the way if you guys didn't know but I'm not at my computer at the moment lol.. there are three if anyone has them post them asap. Mods that goes for you to I know you guys are fans.

Reactions: Midn8fun12

RedShark23

Nov 22, 2019
Man, I'm pissed, go take it in the ass, I don't believe what I saw. In the end she seems to wake up from a dream or something, this bitch looks like she won't really die. Man, I hope I'm very wrong, what the fuck, I never cursed here in the post and I always try to be friendly on the internet, but what the fuck and what anger am I feeling. Once again I hope to be mistaken in what I see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwerty1492
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes