Collection Video Darklust Collection [2024-09-29] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

boubou38

May 16, 2022
I imagine a new version, new character with a huge kraken monster, gradually fuck our heroin (D.Va or Rey) in the most perverted ways in all holes. While she gets fucked, she became the hostage of the monster who slowly bring her to his lair. There, Lara is already captured. She makes her cameo since last DL's project and they both be brutally destroyed for the final part witn ATWT and huge gapings. The dream !

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Someone should go scout ahead to check it out first then let us know lol. Just in case it's underwhelming.
Wouldn't bother. Only people who get anything from him anymore are the bootlickers that have been mindlessly throwing money at him since day one. Best chance of anyone getting something out of him, now, is to wait until he finally pisses off the last of his fanbase and they spill his guts on the internet as payback.

Unholy Trinity

Feb 14, 2022
Wouldn't bother. Only people who get anything from him anymore are the bootlickers that have been mindlessly throwing money at him since day one. Best chance of anyone getting something out of him, now, is to wait until he finally pisses off the last of his fanbase and they spill his guts on the internet as payback.
How much honestly to view it?

watcher454

Dec 4, 2021
I've made the mistake of spending money on his material. I truly believe in supporting artists for their hard work, but I've seen the 120 min version and honestly it's more them beating her up more than anything. I think it's the artist's attitude that bothers me more than anything. I can't stand arrogance.
Can you upload it please?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes