Collection Video Darklust Collection [2024-09-29] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Vap57hy

Oct 17, 2021
When the fuck did DL ever make SW vids?
omg, man, earlier I had joined his subscribestar (I didn't pay or anything like that) and I don't know if this is a bug but for a moment, the content was visible to me, I could see that he had some previews there's a character from star wars that I don't remember the name of (I saw it by the tags), but now after I signed in again... I just couldn't see anything

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
There's a lot of hate out there for Rey. I hope DL is able to harness that hate, and channel it into a beautiful spectacle we can all enjoy...
He'll follow his current formula most likely; that being where the first 5 to 10 minutes are good but then he starts escalating and doesn't stop until the 'erotic torture' eventually devolves into just 'torture' and he'll drag it out as much as possible in the process to squeeze as much cash out as possible.

Apr 30, 2022
Thanks, Scorpion. It's pretty good stuff, and I don't mind the music at all. I'm a sadist, so if it devolves into straight torture, worse than what Lara was treated to, then that's totally fine with me.

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
ok im down with this but i hope the thing that does her cums alot and has make itself into a human monster body also whats the plot lol she just there to be there. one more thing he has upgraded thank god.

boubou38

May 16, 2022
ok im down with this but i hope the thing that does her cums alot and has make itself into a human monster body also whats the plot lol she just there to be there. one more thing he has upgraded thank god.
Only a preview for now, but maybe we'll get a story part about what happened, why she's here before she gets destroyed :cool:

Reactions: Touchmenot1223
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes