Collection Video Darklust Collection [2024-09-29] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Hothips

Apr 1, 2020
We are still waiting on the latest release from BotTR right?
He is done with Lara and moved on to Rey. BUT, he did mention he lost a lot of subs after the last Lara the (119 min video one) was released. Not sure if that means he will go back to Lara or try harder with Rey.

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
He is done with Lara and moved on to Rey. BUT, he did mention he lost a lot of subs after the last Lara the (119 min video one) was released. Not sure if that means he will go back to Lara or try harder with Rey.
Last week he release Beyond Broken Boarder+ Trailer (Extended Bonus Version), but only for subsriberstar member. Maybe this is new content of Lara.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Trailer here:

I think he will make new content about Lara.
We've seen all of this and this has been posted before in full here.
This is just the full with audio and subtitles, because there's nothing new in that trailer that hasn't been out for more that a year.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
I know that, guys. but he just posted this trailer on June 25th, a few days ago. while the full subs version was released a long time ago.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
these vids would be so much better if he leaned away from the blood and gore... imo atleast.
Not to me, I quite enjoyed the ryona and gore content which made me interested on Darklust in the first place.

I understand the extreme graphic content is not for everyone but I do hope he's next work would be similar and more graphic and brutal than before.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2021
Not to me, I quite enjoyed the ryona and gore content which made me interested on Darklust in the first place.

I understand the extreme graphic content is not for everyone but I do hope he's next work would be similar and more graphic and brutal than before.
I hope he lessens the beating though. And hopefully more extreme fucking. And i wish he could do some gapes and prolapse to make it more extreme and realistic. They fuck lara and her holes just goes back to a black dot.

Reactions: Hobmat70 and Xypher
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes