Collection Video Darklust Collection [2024-09-29] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, but is there a new full video, or is it still the 12-13 minutes preview for which I had made already an edit ? If it is not 40USD, maybe I could do the sacrifice, if I can do it as a "subscribe-download-unsubscribe", so it does not become hundreds of dollars.

analislove23

Aug 21, 2021
Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, but is there a new full video, or is it still the 12-13 minutes preview for which I had made already an edit ? If it is not 40USD, maybe I could do the sacrifice, if I can do it as a "subscribe-download-unsubscribe", so it does not become hundreds of dollars.
I think it's only a disappointing preview clip.

Reactions: simonmcKEY

Testuser337

Jan 7, 2021
Yeah, dont bother, it will be same old shit again with maybe 5 seconds new footage. He knows, everybody is waiting for the Rancor action, so he will be milking that cow for a long time, before we will get something substancial

Reactions: analislove23

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
It surprises me that with such a frequency of updates, it still has supporters.
I am myself one of those who criticised some aspects, or better, indicated why I did not become a supporter (low frequency*constant payment=lot of money over time, especially if considering quantity of subscribers), but one has also to consider the quality, which I find is very good.
And it is true that from what I know, another one very popular is Wildeer, but his speed is not forcibly faster, and that there are even games on F95 that start well and then immediately crawl to frequencies of updates very slow.
So, it is not too surprising that for some people it is OK and continue to pay, they evidently consider it a wortwhile investment and do not mind how much they are going to pay in the end (OK, alternative, they never estimated how much is going to cost them in the end, and never realised that by the end of it, they may spent many hundreds in something on which it is possible they anyway do not have real input).

Reactions: Contemplater88

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Hello, I was looking for the compilation of Marie Rose and Rey's animations, but Mega is very annoying to download, could anyone put these two to download from Gofile?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes