Collection Video Darklust Collection [2024-09-29] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Clap_

Jul 27, 2020
So do we know if he's even been working on EP3 at all during these past two months? If he goes this long to just release a video that's no different than what we already have but with sound, then why on earth is there still anyone willing to pay him?

hftp6669

Feb 5, 2020
because he was smart enough to get dummies to support him.

his supporters literally believe all the bs he spouts and don't question any of it, no matter how obvious it is that he milks them.

DurianThroat

Sep 5, 2023
So do we know if he's even been working on EP3 at all during these past two months? If he goes this long to just release a video that's no different than what we already have but with sound, then why on earth is there still anyone willing to pay him?
he havent posted the ep2 right?

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
FOW is quite different from DL. While DL focuses on violence, FOW depicts the erotic side, and the girls usually end up being sex addicts, wanting to fuck giant monsters.

I like what DL does better. Marie Rose was probably his target. He had another one going where she was raped by a big guy and a futa, it lasted for about 5 or 6, I think. But maybe the people who paid him weren't interested, so it was scrapped. I feel bad because I like futa girls torturing women too.

Reactions: Touchmenot1223

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
First Look EPISODE II / Last Update
We are in the final phase before release. As you can see in this update I'm in the middle of working on sound design (and fine-tuning.)
I didn't announce this update so as not to create false expectations, (due to missing extra scenes)
The last few months have been long-winded but, as I have announced many times before, I will catch up quickly. The work is more enjoyable again, and even though the dialogue sequences are unspectacular for many of you, they were particularly fun to create.

You have one last chance to share your wishes and ideas before Episode II enters the final rendering process. Especially for the dialogues for the whole episode. Thank you again for your patience.

1.png

DonCamillo

Oct 23, 2019
We are in the final phase before release. As you can see in this update I'm in the middle of working on sound design (and fine-tuning.)
I didn't announce this update so as not to create false expectations, (due to missing extra scenes)
The last few months have been long-winded but, as I have announced many times before, I will catch up quickly. The work is more enjoyable again, and even though the dialogue sequences are unspectacular for many of you, they were particularly fun to create.

You have one last chance to share your wishes and ideas before Episode II enters the final rendering process. Especially for the dialogues for the whole episode. Thank you again for your patience.

View attachment 4079887

Pixeldrain
Thank you for sharing :)

So he is finally going in the last phase. Somehow I hope we will receive Episode II within 2024.

Feb 6, 2024

View attachment 4079887

Pixeldrain
Hey thank you as always for sharing this. Can't wait for the release

Reactions: bewerlley
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes