Ren'Py Completed Darkness Falls [v1.1] [Tora Productions]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there still a sequel planned ? Thank you in advance.
Last time I spoke to Tlaero she was only semi out of retirement. Her and Mortze are working on Elsa shorts and a Keeley game.

As of now that's all they have planned. Tlaero doesn't know if she's going to write anything else after that, I guess it depends how she feels once she finished what she had planned.

I don't know if she'll make plans public before that just in case she does decide to go back to retirement but as of now I haven't heard anything said about a sequel for this.

Not saying it 100% won't happen it just hasn't been mentioned.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'm starting to think about "rebooting" Darkness Falls in Renpy. In the Tora discord channel ArianeB recently shared something that inspired me to think about a Yang to DF's Yin. That got me thinking about a sister series that I considered calling "Light Rises" but am currently leaning toward "Stand Up" instead. If I continue on this path, I'd probably alternate between Stand Up and Darkness Falls episodes with crossovers between them. It's early thinking, though. Very early thinking.

We're currently very deep into Life Changes for Keeley, and I'm probably going to release Ep4 of Elsa's nightmares tomorrow. Elsa's Nightmares was supposed to be patron perks, but with the world in the state it's currently in, I'm going to release Ep4 to the public. We have to do what we can for each other, and this small thing is something I can do.

Tlaero

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Last time I spoke to Tlaero she was only semi out of retirement. Her and Mortze are working on Elsa shorts and a Keeley game.

As of now that's all they have planned. Tlaero doesn't know if she's going to write anything else after that, I guess it depends how she feels once she finished what she had planned.

I don't know if she'll make plans public before that just in case she does decide to go back to retirement but as of now I haven't heard anything said about a sequel for this.

Not saying it 100% won't happen it just hasn't been mentioned.
Thanks for the update. I do hope that Tlaero feels better half selfishly, as she might deign to complete/conclude Darkness Falls. Mortze's art is great but her stories are fantastic.

I've just finished Case #7: Promises - gutted to find no more. I came to F95 to see if there were any further instalments, but ...

Over the past couple of years, since I discovered F95, I have encountered bits of the Elsa-verse. The other day I found a post that led me to their Patreon and the FULL Monty.

Some I'm rediscovering, some are new, some I started and never completed. I have Tales and Nightmares to conclude the current collection. Then I'll be scratching about for something else to while away the hours I'm "shielding": tomorrow it will be 53 days since I left the house :(

Reactions: Carnagie
Apr 15, 2020
I'm starting to think about "rebooting" Darkness Falls in Renpy. In the Tora discord channel ArianeB recently shared something that inspired me to think about a Yang to DF's Yin. That got me thinking about a sister series that I considered calling "Light Rises" but am currently leaning toward "Stand Up" instead. If I continue on this path, I'd probably alternate between Stand Up and Darkness Falls episodes with crossovers between them. It's early thinking, though. Very early thinking.

We're currently very deep into Life Changes for Keeley, and I'm probably going to release Ep4 of Elsa's nightmares tomorrow. Elsa's Nightmares was supposed to be patron perks, but with the world in the state it's currently in, I'm going to release Ep4 to the public. We have to do what we can for each other, and this small thing is something I can do.

Tlaero
Can you send me a link to you’re discord server

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
According to Discord, this one is permanent and unlimited.
I don't understand why it's telling people they can't join. )-:

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I just generated it again, and it still gives the same link:

Does anyone know any other way to instruct people on how to find you on discord? The friendly name is "Tora Productions"

Tlaero

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
anyone know how to get achievement for chapter 2, 3 and 5 detective? been struggling for a while now. also the only sex scene i got was with with the autopsy girl. are there any ones that im missing. talking about season 1 of course. i have not played season 2 yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
The files linked to in the "Season 2: ANONFILE - FILESFM - WORKUPLOAD" DL's are not available for download. The Zippy DL lists the file on the page, but there doesn't seem to be any option to actually DL the file from the page.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I don't own this thread, but the official distributions of DF are:
Season 1:

Season 2:

Tlaero

Reactions: AmanRocky

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Sorry, no sex scene with Won. It was never going to happen with Blake, so was unlikely for this series, but these characters will be in other games and stories, so there's a chance for the future.

Tlaero

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cramone
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes