harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
can't get through the tutorial battle - If I try and skip it, the game seems to just hang there, nothing happening. If I try and do it, Pooka dies as soon as any enemy takes a turn since they will run over and 1 shot her with ANY attack
Sorry about that, I'll get on fixing that!

Edit
New hotfix ready that fixes the battle skip, apply the patch and load an earlier save.

Last edited:

LukiaBailz

Feb 7, 2023
Still as always, looking forward to more of this. I like the way the story is going so far and you've kept my interest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: harold

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Darkstar-HAROLD-0.3008
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
does anybody have the a save from the previous version, i accidentally delated the folder.
Most of my saves are experimental, but this one works for this version (Corrupt route with female protagonist, right before deciding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first corruption)

There is also a skip on starting a new game where you can jump to the start of either route, right after the tower sequence

Reactions: Axelfire

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
How do I reduce morality in the beginning? Can't even get the drug option because of high morality

Kirakishou

Jan 3, 2018
Bugs encountered: black screen after some scenes (all Trine repeatable sex events for example), date quest being bugged, faces from previous scenes in the end of the corruption route, trine changing her path from dark to light version.

Also:
1. Where would NTR be placed? pure/corrupted? both?
2. Kinda late for that, but wish for corruption system to be more progressive. I know, that it's more mind control oriented, but going from nobody to a fucktoy in a couple of days is lame. Also the game's mind control system gives so much potential to this.
3. How many main girls are there going to be? There are already 3 on each route, all will need content. Hope you are not overestimating yourself.

Reactions: harold
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes