• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Unity - Onhold - Darwin's Voyage [v0.3] [MultisekaiStudio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

idkagoodusername33

Building on the review by CluelessNobody. It feels like this entire cock teasing is because of the fact its AI generated. Which comes with the same blurry low res generations, inconsistent art style, and inability to generate explicit scenes because of the limitations of AI unless you put some SERIOUS effort into it. You can't just low effort generate sex scenes because they are way more complicated than a girl in a neutral pose. And that is the core as to the main issue with this game and many games. Trying to force a tool to do almost all the work for the art of your games.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

CluelessNobody

Mediocre.

This rating has nothing to do with the AI art, which doesn't have any distracting errors, so I assume some cleanup was done, but also, there just isn't as much art as you might expect. Consider the art a neutral rating. It's pretty, but vapid, much like this game overall.

Unfortunately, there just isn't much here at all. What you see in the previews is all the sex there is in the game. No, I don't mean that those are screencaps from those scenes, I mean that there are about five explicit CGs that comprise half a minute, maybe a full minute, of actual sexual material. You wake up to the captain masturbating... and then go back to sleep. (In four or five runs through, I couldn't trigger a proper scene.) There's a nun with 'uuuuuuuge... tracts of land that takes you to her bedroom... and then you sleep. You do actually bang the chameleon girl, but the scene is barely long enough to unzip your fly.

Clearly, it's not that the developer can't get explicit CGs. But the way the writing makes you feel like you missed out on sex every scene while strongly hinting that there'll be sex "next time" feels like the kind of cocktease MarbleSyrup games used to do. They're even trying to milk this on Patreon just like MarbleSyrup. There is nothing here, just the tease that maybe there will be something worth throwing money at. It's yet another developer holding their hand out before they've actually made anything of value.

I probably would rate this at three stars for what it is, but there's no aspect that stands out enough for me to have any faith that this game will be worthwhile. My recommendation would be to look elsewhere, and especially to keep your money for at least a few more versions.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Ehh... game is pretty boring to me... dialogues are simple and well its game mostly about clicking dialogues and SOMETIMES very sometimes picking dialogue options ( that are pointless most of the time anywaa and changes not much if nothing )

But girls are is really good...

I could be interested in watching girls.
    But im not interested at all in playing this game.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BigGame1551

This is extremely promising! Even though there isn't any content yet I think it deserves high ratings, at least for now, for how much potential this game has! The art is very high quality despite being ai, there are a few minor gripes. The concept of the world is very interesting. The biggest things I want to see in future updates is some more english proofreading, a little more dialogue/story in scenes, and I hope that the dialogue choices lead to different routes later. I'm keeping my eyes on this one!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Shagoyfa

The game is in very early version right now, but character design is good.
    I think animations must be a little bit more active. Right now it looks like they're just staying still, instead of sex. Probably, not only faster, but deeper.
    I completed this game for 50% after 3 reruns so idk what else I should do.