Data hording tendencies... I haz them...

cbsx

May 4, 2020
After playing some damn good games I installed Daz and Blender... and started perusing the Asset Releases. :oops:

182GB in the last week... just for Daz :eek: I'm sure it'll pass right... :unsure: I'm sure I can stop whenever I want to... :whistle::coffee:

Now if I just remember where I left my fucking imagination... maybe I could try to actually do something thing with all this...

Just wanna give a big shout out to Papa Ernie for keeping the links alive to fuel my addiction. :sneaky:

• Hey there
Reactions: Papa Ernie

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Dunno much about Daz or 3D modeling, but aren't most assets just a few megabytes in size? How the heck did you manage to accumulate 182 gigs worth of data? :unsure:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Dunno much about Daz or 3D modeling, but aren't most assets just a few megabytes in size? How the heck did you manage to accumulate 182 gigs worth of data? :unsure:
The models themselves don't take up too much memory. It's the textures that can get pretty crazy.

Revel!

May 27, 2020
I know what you mean. I'm at like 354 gb and that's just character models and hair so far. Haven't even gotten to clothing and environment/props yet.