4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
1sVfSL.png

Overview:
Date a Mink is a simple adult visual novel centered around a romance between the player character and Eris, the mink!​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-20
Release Date: 2018-06-26
Developer: furrgroup -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Other Games: Ghost Love [v1.0] - A Night with a Bat Girl [v1.0]
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

nVK3wQ.png o+w9EO.png Tf67b5.png screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Nice looking, but surely the mink should only have 4 on digits on the hands not 5.

W65

May 31, 2018
Is the furry tag all-inclusive?
The term you'd want to use would be "interspecies," although I feel it's a little finicky for a non-furry site like this one. Human x furry or furry x animal or furry-species-A x furry-species-B would be interspecies, but only the second one's bestiality. At least, I feel that's how most furries would argue it.

(My first reaction to the title was thinking "okay, that'd be fine,"so I'm not the kind of person who'd call all three of my situations bestiality, unlike probably plenty of not-furry folks.)

I mean, about the four versus five digits thing, despite making the authoritative-sounding statements above I don't really see who's to be an authority on how many digits a furry needs to have. That's a pretty nonspecific furry design, anyhow, and furries are by and large not known for always caring very strongly about species-specific traits, anyhow. Remember that furry popularized characters with inappropriate mucous membrane colors, to say nothing of foxes with neon fur... although given that I actually like the neon-green foxes in a Japanese game I guess I can't really speak on that last one. The blue noses and mouths are still stupid, though.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
The term you'd want to use would be "interspecies," although I feel it's a little finicky for a non-furry site like this one. Human x furry or furry x animal or furry-species-A x furry-species-B would be interspecies, but only the second one's bestiality. At least, I feel that's how most furries would argue it.

(My first reaction to the title was thinking "okay, that'd be fine,"so I'm not the kind of person who'd call all three of my situations bestiality, unlike probably plenty of not-furry folks.)

I mean, about the four versus five digits thing, despite making the authoritative-sounding statements above I don't really see who's to be an authority on how many digits a furry needs to have. That's a pretty nonspecific furry design, anyhow, and furries are by and large not known for always caring very strongly about species-specific traits, anyhow. Remember that furry popularized characters with inappropriate mucous membrane colors, to say nothing of foxes with neon fur... although given that I actually like the neon-green foxes in a Japanese game I guess I can't really speak on that last one. The blue noses and mouths are still stupid, though.
this is begging to be a copy pasta.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes