Fan Art Date Ariane // Something's in the Air // Rachel and Ariane // Ariane in Paradise Fan Art and Assets

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Date Ariane // Something's in the Air // Rachel and Ariane // Ariane in Paradise Fan Art and Assets

With the beta release of Ariane in Paradise, I thought it might be a good idea to revisit some of the games and characters that probably got a lot of us introduced to this stuff. In fact, I'd probably never have heard of Daz Studio, never mind spent thousands on assets, without these games :D

Happily, the author has released info on quite a few of the assets she has been using on the characters, so we have to do a lot less guessing than usual. OTOH The characters change quite a bit between different games, which gives us fan-artists some leeway in how we want to execute them. The girls also change their hair repeatedly, including during the games, making this the most realistic adult VN ;)

Known assets

Mostly from with a little original hair research added.

Ariane

ariane paradise.jpg

Head: MRL Andromeda
Body and skin: MRL Ariana - Pulled by Mihrelle, available here: https://f95zone.to/threads/mrl-ariana-victoria-4-2.28855/
Hair (Date Ariane): Reby Glamour Hair
Hair (SITA): Summer Hair
Hair (Rachel and Ariane): HR-120
Hair (Tub scene in Rachel and Ariane): HR-145

Edit Jun 22 2020

Ariane B how she would make Ariane as a Genesis 8 Character from currently available products:
Head: MRL Gem
Body and skin: (with eyebrows replaced)

Rachel

tumblr_p4y6os1tnY1rjk59fo1_1280.jpg

Head and Body: DMR Ella
Skin: MRL Eris
Hair model (in Ariane in Paradise): HR-162
Hair texture (in Ariane in Paradise): Texture 025 in Touchable for HR-162

"But JiiEf! The art is dated, we have been spoiled by photoreal iray! And she uses Victoria4, which was deprecated like a decade ago for anyone who wants use to use better free software than Poser!", I hear you cry.

Well, with a couple of tools, namely GenX2 (there are better alternatives for those not tied to Mac OS like myself) and an iray skin shader, we can make them look quite a bit more modern! Use a genesis 3 body and optimize the skin for daz3d iray! Pretty sweet, huh?

So, here's one of Ariane herself. The body is an updated genesis 3 version, which uses Kayleyss Aurore as base with some added fitness details, IIRC. The author recently posted about a similar change to the character she was planning, so I thought I could do some interpretation of her plan myself.

arianeb dance.jpg

I have some Arianes and Rachels I plan on posting over the next few days, as well as keep working on some new ones. I hope at least some of the talented people in this subforum will also choose to participate. :)

Last edited:

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Really great work here.

There were some strange aspects (like not so believable reactions) in the early games, but it was great pioneer work.
And I must admit, Ariane's strip club scene was the first time I......ehm....a friend of mine....what I would like to say....:oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: JiiEf

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Really great work here.

There were some strange aspects (like not so believable reactions) in the early games, but it was great pioneer work.
And I must admit, Ariane's strip club scene was the first time I......ehm....a friend of mine....what I would like to say....:oops:
I know, it' still good for the occasional fap :D

The naked photoshoot with the jeep's headlights was pretty... creative too.

rachel redhead.jpg