Unity - Abandoned - Dating A Model - NAOMI [alpha 0.1.0] [Donut Bite]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ThorMcBalbo

Review 0.1.0

Art 9,5/10: this is definitely one of my top 5 developer when it comes to the art department, amazing models, solid and well made backgrounds. A great game of lights and shades that makes the protagonist's skins sparkle like they were slightly wet & the background to set a soft sexy smooth ambient. on a side note it reminds me a lot of Lesson of passion style, you can almost mistaken it for them.

Story 3/10: Better than his previous work (that had no story at all [VN] - [Unity] - [Completed] - The Girl Next Door [Donut Bite]) but still is banal and rushed. Model fight with her posh boyfriend and throw her tongue inside her photographer's mouth.
    giphy.gif

Sound 0/10: no music for now, but i'm almost sure that there will be some + sex noises

overall 5/10: As usual the 5 minutes preview of the game will not pass the exam, but there a visible improvements by the developer that is trying to make an actual game, or at least it seems, compared to his previous work. Not much to see right now, but is something to look out for in the future & maybe help the dev with some donations.