Mod Dating My Daughter: And Her Friends [v0.14.5-AHF4][T.Geiger]

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
DMD: And Her Friends is a mod that implements a hint system, multipathing, and more to CH1 of this visual novel. Read Features for details.

Updated: 2020-01-07
Game/Creator: Dating My Daughter /
Version: 0.14.5-AHF4
Platforms: Built and tested on Windows. As this is a code-only release, it may also work on other platforms.
License: Public Domain. Do what you want with it. I would appreciate, but do not require, a credit in any release you make.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This mod alters core code files. It will be incompatible with any future versions of the game.

Finally, if you encounter any bugs while using this mod, please post here first. Do not pester the main thread with problems I probably caused. (And as the main thread is rather toxic, I don't read it.)

settings.png hints.jpg multipath.jpg achievements.jpg

Last edited:

Cmonkeez

May 18, 2018
Everything runs nicely except on Day 8, can't get full Cupid Night points no matter how i play through it with mod installed. Even ran through it with all mod options off.

Edit: This was user error, started having other issues farther into the game. Re-downloaded everything (game+mod) and started over. Not sure what caused it but it's fixed and working properly now.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
can't get full Cupid Night points no matter how i play through it with mod installed. Even ran through it with all mod options off.
It can certainly be achieved with this mod, as I've tested it several times myself (and again, just now). None of the requirements for it have been changed. Did you tease her at the start of Day 8 so you could learn her favorite singer? (This is hinted on both paths.) You'll also need a minimum love score of 15 and friend score of 40 (which should be relatively easy). 18 of the 46 points you need ride on those requirements before you arrive at Cupid's Night. Pretty much everything else is just picking the right answers. And you need a perfect score, can't miss anything.

Edit: While using Hints, if the Polyamory path is followed with MultiPath turned off (which should provide the lowest score of the possible settings), you should be able to wind up with 51 Fr and 26 Lv at the start of Cupid's Night.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Great mod! Now I can play the game without constantly changing the variables and without consulting with the walkthrough. I hope that you will create such mod for Chapter 2 when it is complete. Great mod again! Thanks!

AMF

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah I'd phrase it as a question that makes the state clear. "Remove NTR? Y/N"

Warboy

Sep 24, 2018
Dumb question, but I gotta ask....You answered one (actually two) question(s) I had.....We like to party = get all girls, and I kinda figured that Dating my Daughter = Being totally faithful to the Daughter, judging from that, I'm assuming that My New Mom = Just Georgina, and BFF = Just Elena? And knowing that you can't get with Olivia while on the Elena path (without your mod), just curious, but does having sex with Olivia ruin the My new Mom reward?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
  • My New Mom - Reject Elena, Accept Georgina
  • BFF - Accept Elena, Reject Georgina

Can't get with Olivia while on the Elena path
You can, you'll just have fewer options with Elena on Day 11 (no condom). In AHF, you can see this by choosing "Save Condom".

does having sex with Olivia ruin the My new Mom reward?
No. Literally only the two conditions above. We Like To Party! is accepting both, and DMD is a whole litany of requirements that requires F to be dead to all other women and perfect to D. :)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
I successfully played Chapter 1 - then unpacked Chapter 2 - now I do not start both parts. The exe.files 1 & 2 do not work ...
This mod is only for chapter 1. And you should install the chapters into separate directories.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
2 questions:
I'm afraid I don't understand what you're asking. But it sounds like you need technical support for the base game. You should ask these questions in the main thread.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
good idea to make a mod with hits and added option.
what about adding the "best" fan arts from the fan art thread, as a special gallery?
and if theres sets and some text add that to a "sidestory" menu.