Mod Dating My Daughter: And Her Friends [v0.14.5-AHF4][T.Geiger]

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
what about adding the "best" fan arts from the fan art thread, as a special gallery?
and if theres sets and some text add that to a "sidestory" menu.
That's outside the scope of this mod.

natapido21

Jun 25, 2018
Hey guys, anyway for this to work on android. Tried to find the directory for this to put on but can't seem to find one. Tried pasting it on files folder on android>data>org.dmd.ch1.the66 but it doesn't work. Appreciate your replies ❤

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
thx a lot for this mod, really usefull
Hope you can do the same thing with chapter 2 :)

RobLMoore

Jan 11, 2019
I am stuck, I have installed DMD on my PC and the "and her friends" mod and have it working just fine.
So I tried to install DMD on my android TV box, it works just fine. But for the life of me I can't seem to find where to put the game folder. Can some one help me?

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Any plans to extend this to Chapter 2 now that it's finished?
Possibly.

I began work on Chapter 2 as soon as I finished Chapter 1, but I have only gotten as far as Day 16. It is a lot more boring to work on, as there is much less need for a mod of this nature. There are not any achievements, very little multi-pathing, few meaningful choices, and the points are not nearly as important.

On the other hand, the cutting off of relationships that begins near the end of Chapter 2 might prove to be an interesting challenge. It is not totally clear if it would be feasible to have them all going at once, but I might like to try.

So it could still happen, but it probably will not be soon.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Minor update.

0.14.5-AHF4 (2020.01.07)
  • Hint in F+D photoshoot corrected from Daughter path to General path.
  • Added version number to settings screen
  • Added devcheat.rpy. (Not specifically important.)

Jul 14, 2020
Minor update.

0.14.5-AHF4 (2020.01.07)
  • Hint in F+D photoshoot corrected from Daughter path to General path.
  • Added version number to settings screen
  • Added devcheat.rpy. (Not specifically important.)

Does the mod also work with version v0.27? Thank's :)

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Possibly.

I began work on Chapter 2 as soon as I finished Chapter 1, but I have only gotten as far as Day 16. It is a lot more boring to work on, as there is much less need for a mod of this nature. There are not any achievements, very little multi-pathing, few meaningful choices, and the points are not nearly as important.

On the other hand, the cutting off of relationships that begins near the end of Chapter 2 might prove to be an interesting challenge. It is not totally clear if it would be feasible to have them all going at once, but I might like to try.

So it could still happen, but it probably will not be soon.
Did you ever get the Ch2 version up?