Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
In what DMD chapter does Melody appear? I played all the way through all four chapters but now that I am playing Melody I would like to revisit when D meets her. Thanks!

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
In what DMD chapter does Melody appear? I played all the way through all four chapters but now that I am playing Melody I would like to revisit when D meets her. Thanks!
You can't see the same scene in “mélodie” because there's a chronological gap.
When the “dmd” story begins, the melodie story is already over (you can see posters announcing his concert in the episode of “dmd” in the countryside).
If I remember correctly in “melodie” you can see “Dmd” coming out of a shop, a hairdresser I think....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
melody doesn't meet dee and her father, dee and father just attend on her concert briefly until they meet near end of dmd.

If I remember correctly in “melodie” you can see “Dmd” coming out of a shop, a hairdresser I think....
i'm pretty sure that dee doesn't appear on melody (5 year cap so she's (dee) 13 at that point and her parents are still happily married).

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes