Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I hope the Mr. Dots doesn't forget about Cassandra. :(

With MSN on hiatus, I'm already down one cute asian girl in these games.

Mar 7, 2018
Au contraire for me.I like Elena more:)Sophia is third.
BTW Elena win the poll.Now against Jennifer:(
Why always my favorites against each other.
Yeah, what a hard choice, but i voted for Jen ;) but i think Elena will win if you look on the number of votes, at least i hope she wins the contest then, is this contest for some special reason? or just for fun?

Mar 7, 2018
Mine shows as Jennifer kicking Elena's butt and going against Rachel...Sorry Elena...Just a matter of time before innocence prevails LMAO
Thats how it looked to me too but I think its just shows who you voted for, its strange, cause it shows that Elena got more votes if you look here: :)

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Mine shows as Jennifer kicking Elena's butt and going against Rachel...Sorry Elena...Just a matter of time before innocence prevails LMAO

There you can see number of votes for this round, plus total votes.
341 votes for Elena vs 122 votes for Jennifer, sorry Jennifer :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Beastality confirmed?:p
My guess is that you mean bestiality or beastiality:)
Sadly we don't know:(
Yeah, what a hard choice, but i voted for Jen ;) but i think Elena will win if you look on the number of votes, at least i hope she wins the contest then, is this contest for some special reason? or just for fun?
Yeah just checked - 200 votes more for Elena:)
I wonder are we going toward big final-Elena vs Rebecca?

Reactions: pim0

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What!? People don't want more Jordan? I'm so looking forward to 50 or so more text screens about handling milk and eggs. :(

Seriously, it was like reading parts of the Iliad. "And so-and-so strode forth and slew some-guy, and some-other-guy, and still-another-guy, etc. etc., until an-opponent slew so-and-so. Then some-other-dude strode forth... ad infinitum." In my opinion Mr. Dots nodded (off) in that section.

Reactions: megacct and pim0
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes