BK186

May 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I strongly recommend people to support MrDots and his team by subscribing to his subscribestar: :D
Thanks dude.. I hope we can see different scenes now. want a bit different and exciting and naughty episodes. Just like "share point" you know :D

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
I strongly recommend people to support MrDots and his team by subscribing to his subscribestar:
OMG........Think they are doing it again LMAO
original message (Hyperserver Today at 2:00 AM):

Hi everyone! We’re back again with a new preview for DMD v0.21. For those who don’t know, we’ve created a SubscribeStar page to test their services. So if you’d like to support us there, here’s the link: There are 4 more extra previews for our subscribers
Thanks. Mrdots. Full Image Link: @Everyone

Subscribe to MrDots Games for more updates and exclusive content.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
What is those hidden points (boob point ,exhibition...) does? It may sound strange but I want avoid to touch the daughter so I usually just select do nothing choice.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
What is those hidden points (boob point ,exhibition...) does? It may sound strange but I want avoid to touch the daughter so I usually just select do nothing choice.
Will be useful to unlock new scenes both in the current version and in future updates.( higher boobs points will unlock more boobs scenes and the same if you have higher ass points).For example sharing points will be useful if you will want to do threesome with MC , D and one other girl ( MFF) or couple ... Exhibition is useful if you want that D not to be ashamed to be naked or something like that near other people ( for any future updates scenes)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I have been trying to remain calm and not be too engaged in what-ifs here for the past few weeks, because this story can go in so many directions now.

I'm almost trepidatious about what is to come! Whatever it is, I'm sure there will be much to chew on in the aftermath, at least.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes